Ewa Beach HI??

where do you train at in japan?
If you just want to do BJJ Onzuka's is probably the best closest thing. They also provide kickboxing but most of their focus is on the ground. It's about 10mins drive for the night class, idk about the morning class considering the traffic. There is also gool BJJ schools around the north shore there is one class that is held across the foodland in Pupukea @ nights and a another school in Wahiawa named Central Oahu JJ. They got some pretty solid guys out there to train with. I know Kai Garcia passes through these schools every so often.

My instructor says not to train regularly with other academies. We do get along though, my instructor Romolo knows all the BJJ guys on the island and gets along well with most.

where do you train at in japan?
If you just want to do BJJ Onzuka's is probably the best closest thing. They also provide kickboxing but most of their focus is on the ground. It's about 10mins drive for the night class, idk about the morning class considering the traffic. There is also gool BJJ schools around the north shore there is one class that is held across the foodland in Pupukea @ nights and a another school in Wahiawa named Central Oahu JJ. They got some pretty solid guys out there to train with. I know Kai Garcia passes through these schools every so often.

I do MMA now and want to keep doing MMA. I've never done anything but No-gi so far but i'm really leaning toward starting BJJ with Gi.
Here in Japan i train at STG Hakkei. It's about 45mins south of tokyo, there are some better gyms in tokyo for sure but this place is close and i can drive there and back in 5mins so it keeps me going almost everynight and at my level they are still pushing me pretty hard so it works.
In HI im looking to push mysefl to the next limit and get some SOLID training and being able to fully understand the trainers should help with that ;)
You live in Japan or Hi??

Hey any of you guys heard anything about a new gym opening up in Ewa anytime soon? I hear rumor that an Inoue was opening up a gym there or something??

Thanx man its AMAZING how much MMA or related arts are in Hawaii at such a hight level for a relatively small area.
Think im going to love Hi ;)

Back