Evidence that Dillashaw is lying about why he took EPO.

lol at all the gullible dorks that believe him.

yea, sure, this was his first time EVER touching any kind of PED. he pinky pinky double swears it.

Also, it was just a coincidence that Anderson Silva failed literally the first random drug test of his entire career. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure coincidence. And also he only did it for his hurty hurt leggy. Because that makes sense. Resort to cheating with anabolic roids to heal..........a broken..........leg.............?? YEA!

Dillashaw claims that six weeks out his body started to crash due to the weight cut, thus he took Procrit in order to feel normal.

The problem? He did a test cut back in May-Jun of 2017 in the middle of his fight camp for Garbrandt, as such he would've been aware of this "crashing" beforehand when it came time for the Cejudo fight.

For reference, Demetrious Johnson cut from 142 lbs in the Cejudo rematch.

1 week and 3 days before the fight, Dillashaw was as high as 138 lbs:

Which begs the question of what he weighed 5 weeks prior to that when his body allegedly "crashed". Because if he did a test cut in 2017 and dieted down to 140 lbs, and didn't experience this crash, then why did he experience a crash at a much heavier weight? The answer: he didn't experience any crash, it's nothing more than a lie.

Dillashaw is simply trying to spin the narrative that he took this substance for his health, and not to gain an advantage over his opponent, and that he only did it for this one fight.

As far as this being a one time thing, Dillashaw was specifically called out for EPO by Garbrandt before the Cejudo fight:
D3vMCt9XoAAIXF8.jpg

Garbrandt could've said "steroids", or been even more vague and just used the blanket term of "PEDs", but instead he named the specific substance that was flagged in Dillashaw's sample one year later.

Owning up to something means that you admit wrong doing and don't give any excuses, but by speaking out now, three months after the fact with a litany of excuses, makes it look like he spent this whole time coming up with a story that could dampen some of the damage done to his reputation.

I can't speak for anyone else but I doubt many people buy the whole "I just did it (this once) because my body was giving out on me and I would have had to pull out of the fight. (Or whatever his exact story was)

The average drunk driver get arrested one time for every 27,000 miles driven drunk.

https://www.aol.com/amp/2009/12/28/drunk-drivers-average-one-arrest-for-every-27-000-miles-driven-w/

If they were to tell you it was the first time they ever drove drunk.... would you believe them?

Last edited:
its obvious he's been on shit longer than just this Cejudo fight. After the shit he talked saying how easily he'd walk through Henry (which a lot of people agreed with), do you really think THAT is the fight he juices for and none of the other ones? not the Barao fight for the belt? not the Cody fight for the belt? he's been on stuff this whole time, he has the Jon Jones mindset that anything is allowed if it increases his chances of success. He may not have been on EPO the whole time but definitely testosterone. He's still on it now, he knows how to cycle that without getting popped, just not EPO.

Get the fuck out. You literally lie every day: on the job, to your mother, about your girlfriend’s outfit, or boyfriend’s skinny jeans. People lie. People rationalize. He was busted and has claimed guilt. As for whether his story surrounding the guilt is precise... who gives a shit at this point.

Obviously the people giving him shit over it give a shit. Many just expect someone to come clean and be honest about their transgressions rather than only pretend to.

You're honestly gonna tell me you're never offended or put off when you think somebody is lying to you?

If they were to tell you it was the first time they ever drove drunk.... woildyou believe them?
If a drunk driver didn't have a history of drunk driving, and they claimed it was their first time drunk driving, there's no reason to not believe them. Dillashaw, however, has evidence which contradicts his claim.

He got caught. He’s paying for it. Why do we care if he’s lying about the why’s and how’s?
Get the fuck out. You literally lie every day: on the job, to your mother, about your girlfriend’s outfit, or boyfriend’s skinny jeans. People lie. People rationalize. He was busted and has claimed guilt. As for whether his story surrounding the guilt is precise... who gives a shit at this point.

A lot of the people are giving him credit for coming clean and admitting he took it. It just seems wrong for him to turn around and lie about his intentions. Ultimately, it's impossible to know. But coming up with a sob story or excuses should in theory take away from the humility to admit that you knowingly and willingly cheated.

"Hey guys. I admit that I'm wrong. But it's really not my fault, and you should feel sorry for me. I'm a victim."

When he did the test cut he probably wasn't training hard for a fight at the same time.
Good point if true.

Which begs the question of what he weighed 5 weeks prior to that when his body allegedly "crashed". Because if he did a test cut in 2017 and dieted down to 140 lbs, and didn't experience this crash, then why did he experience a crash at a much heavier weight? The answer: he didn't experience any crash, it's nothing more than a lie.

I'm sorry, I don't follow. The tweet you link by Ryan McKinnell says Dillashaw is down to 138 lbs. leading up to the Cejudo fight. So clearly that's not "a much heavier weight" than 140.

its obvious he's been on shit longer than just this Cejudo fight. After the shit he talked saying how easily he'd walk through Henry (which a lot of people agreed with), do you really think THAT is the fight he juices for and none of the other ones? not the Barao fight for the belt? not the Cody fight for the belt? he's been on stuff this whole time, he has the Jon Jones mindset that anything is allowed if it increases his chances of success. He may not have been on EPO the whole time but definitely testosterone.
Here's Dillashaw flexing after defeating Viana in 2013:
hi-res-b07421547a0280362d17ac1ef0052e9a_crop_north.jpg

Here's Dillashaw flexing after defeating Barao in 2014 (just one year later):
web1_mma-ufc173_052414jb_10_6.jpg

Chris Holdsworth also claimed that Dillashaw had started taking PEDs for the first Barao fight, so that's as good a timeline as any.

Good point if true.
Dillashaw did the test cut in the middle of his fight camp for Garbrandt.

I'm sorry, I don't follow. The tweet you link by Ryan McKinnell says Dillashaw is down to 138 lbs. leading up to the Cejudo fight. So clearly that's not "a much heavier weight" than 140.
Hopefully I can lay it out a little more clearly for you:

-Dillashaw dieted down to 140 lbs, in the middle of fight camp, back in 2017.
-Dillashaw claimed his body crashed six weeks out from the Cejudo fight.
-10 days before the Cejudo fight, Dillashaw was weighing 138 lbs.

Which means that Dillashaw was easily a lot heavier than 140 lbs at the six week mark.

Hopefully I can lay it out a little more clearly for you:

-Dillashaw dieted down to 140 lbs, in the middle of fight camp, back in 2017.
-Dillashaw claimed his body crashed six weeks out from the Cejudo fight.
-10 days before the Cejudo fight, Dillashaw was weighing 138 lbs.

Which means that Dillashaw was easily a lot heavier than 140 lbs at the six week mark.

Thank you! This is much clearer and a very good point. All I can think of is that he might indeed have crashed in 2017 but kept it to himself, figuring that if a flyweight fight actually materialised, he could always cushion the crash with drugs.

Thank you! This is much clearer and a very good point. All I can think of is that he might indeed have crashed in 2017 but kept it to himself, figuring that if a flyweight fight actually materialised, he could always cushion the crash with drugs.
Either way, it contradicts his narrative.

The biggest proof is him saying he needed it to feel 'normal' lol

its pretty obvious he is a lying piece of shit by now. U need to be a complete idiot to believe anything that comes out his mouth after he got caught
lol just read this thread, plenty of those around here, fuck TJ and fuck the UFC for not cutting this cheating cunt.

I'm confident TJ is full of shit and willing to lie in everyone's faces.

But "the liar said he was okay, so he clearly lied about his lie" isn't great evidence for me.

lol at all the gullible dorks that believe him.

yea, sure, this was his first time EVER touching any kind of PED. he pinky pinky double swears it.

Also, it was just a coincidence that Anderson Silva failed literally the first random drug test of his entire career. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure coincidence. And also he only did it for his hurty hurt leggy. Because that makes sense. Resort to cheating with anabolic roids to heal..........a broken..........leg.............?? YEA!
Well to be fair I don't think any believes he used them to "heal his broken leg" because that's just dumb.

They believe he used them because he was a 40 year old man who just suffered what could very well have been a career ending injury that kept him out of the gym for months and month and wanted to get back in shape and back in the cage as quickly as possible.

Obviously as you get older coming back from something like this gets harder.

Starting taking something that helps you recover from a hard session at the gym faster so you can get back in there the next day definitely makes sense and could be a reasonable position to take.

Anderson is my favorite fighter and admittedly I do choose to believe this narrative while also knowing it's pretty unlikely.

Jesus was that long post necessary? I read TJs comment and literally within two sentences in I thought well obviously is lying because he was positive for EPO against Garbrandt as well. End of story.

Well to be fair I don't think any believes he used them to "heal his broken leg" because that's just dumb.

They believe he used them because he was a 40 year old man who just suffered what could very well have been a career ending injury that kept him out of the gym for months and month and wanted to get back in shape and back in the cage as quickly as possible.

Obviously as you get older coming back from something like this gets harder.

Starting taking something that helps you recover from a hard session at the gym faster so you can get back in there the next day definitely makes sense and could be a reasonable position to take.

Anderson is my favorite fighter and admittedly I do choose to believe this narrative while also knowing it's pretty unlikely.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Anderson says it himself.

You dont just wake up after decades in the sport and throw your entire moral compass out the window because of an injury. Its not like he had to fight and take care of his family, he already had tons of money in the bank.

1Dx4KTQ.png

I don't hate the guy, but come the fuck on man. Its ridiculous what his fans will go to in attempt to defend him.

MfPNC7Y.png

lets not forget his strength and conditioning coach

i.cfc

Last edited:
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Anderson says it himself.

You dont just wake up after decades in the sport and throw your entire moral compass out the window because of an injury. Its not like he had to fight and take care of his family, he already had tons of money in the bank.
True but he also clearly loves the moment and the rush he gets from competing in front of thousands of fans.

It would be different if he was in his mid 20s or early 30s but at 40 years old when, as you said, you already have all the money you'll ever need but still have a passion to compete and aren't ready to step out of the spotlight and give up the only thing you've ever known I could see someone making that decision.

He obviously doesn't fight for the money any more, he fights because its his passion and even his family can't convince him to let it go yet.

True but he also clearly loves the moment and the rush he gets from competing in front of thousands of fans.

It would be different if he was in his mid 20s or early 30s but at 40 years old when, as you said, you already have all the money you'll ever need but still have a passion to compete and aren't ready to step out of the spotlight and give up the only thing you've ever known I could see someone making that decision.

He obviously doesn't fight for the money any more, he fights because its his passion and even his family can't convince him to let it go yet.
you quoted before I made an edit so just to make sure you see it:

1Dx4KTQ.png

thoughts? can you say with complete sincerity that this doesn't look the slightest bit funny to you?

Dillashaw claims that six weeks out his body started to crash due to the weight cut, thus he took Procrit in order to feel normal.

The problem? He did a test cut back in May-Jun of 2017 in the middle of his fight camp for Garbrandt, as such he would've been aware of this "crashing" beforehand when it came time for the Cejudo fight.

Dillashaw is simply trying to spin the narrative that he took this substance for his health, and not to gain an advantage over his opponent, and that he only did it for this one fight.

As far as this being a one time thing, Dillashaw was specifically called out for EPO by Garbrandt one year before the Cejudo fight:
D3vMCt9XoAAIXF8.jpg

Garbrandt could've said "steroids", or been even more vague and just used the blanket term of "PEDs", but instead he named the specific substance that was flagged in Dillashaw's sample one year later.

Owning up to something means that you admit wrong doing and don't give any excuses, but by speaking out now, three months after the fact with a litany of excuses, makes it look like he spent this whole time coming up with a story that could dampen some of the damage done to his reputation.

Investigative journalism, this is why I subscribe to Fox Ne... wait a minute!

Back