Evidence that Dillashaw is lying about why he took EPO.

you quoted before I made an edit so just to make sure you see it:

1Dx4KTQ.png

thoughts? can you say with complete sincerity that this doesn't look the slightest bit funny to you?
I can yeah. He's extremely young there with very little body fat and to be honest that's what my body looks like too and I've never taken a steroid in my life.

With an extremely high metabolism, physically demanding job and a life time of working out and training this look isn't outlandish.

The best indicator of steroid use when it comes to the eye test IMO is massive delts that look like baseballs on your shoulders. In my experience those are almost impossible to get naturally.

He got caught. He’s paying for it. Why do we care if he’s lying about the why’s and how’s?

Because TJ brought it up that he did EPO one time. We pretty much have proof that he was using longer unless you think that TJ would do EPO for the first time in his life months after being called out for it publicly.

Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 1.26.42 AM.png

So why do some fighters fail with their weight cut that they have done successfully in previous fights? Shit happens, sometimes the body does not respond well to being drained. Just because TJ might not have crashed in his test cut, doesn't mean that he couldn't have crashed in his second cut.

That being said, TJ has always been a roider but your reasoning isn't valid and is a bit pointless. He's a cheater and it has been obvious for years.

Get the fuck out. You literally lie every day: on the job, to your mother, about your girlfriend’s outfit, or boyfriend’s skinny jeans. People lie. People rationalize. He was busted and has claimed guilt. As for whether his story surrounding the guilt is precise... who gives a shit at this point.

Obviously some people do give a shit. If you don't, why not take your own advice and, "Get the fuck out". And yes the majority of people do lie, but not all.

Nice Troll Thread 10/10.... granted I think you might be 100% serious, but either way I like it.

you quoted before I made an edit so just to make sure you see it:

1Dx4KTQ.png

thoughts? can you say with complete sincerity that this doesn't look the slightest bit funny to you?
I think he was around 160 pounds in this picture.

I think he was around 160 pounds in this picture.
He fought at 168, thats obviously not what he would have actually weighed in the fight. but the point is does that picture scream natural to anyone? That vascularity and dryness for an MMA athlete?

if you are saying "well, maybe" what about when you have the knowledge that he did, in fact, fail the very first ever random drug test of his career for multiple steroids?

if there is smoke there is fire. there is a metric fuck ton of smoke for Andersons entire career. but hey........I had dozens of people try to seriously argue with me saying prime UBEREEM might be natural. so maybe I shouldn't even bother in these discussions.

Dillashaw claims that six weeks out his body started to crash due to the weight cut, thus he took Procrit in order to feel normal.

The problem? He did a test cut back in May-Jun of 2017 in the middle of his fight camp for Garbrandt, as such he would've been aware of this "crashing" beforehand when it came time for the Cejudo fight.

For reference, Demetrious Johnson cut from 142 lbs in the Cejudo rematch.

1 week and 3 days before the fight, Dillashaw was as high as 138 lbs:

Which begs the question of what he weighed 5 weeks prior to that when his body allegedly "crashed". Because if he did a test cut in 2017 and dieted down to 140 lbs, and didn't experience this crash, then why did he experience a crash at a much heavier weight? The answer: he didn't experience any crash, it's nothing more than a lie.

Dillashaw is simply trying to spin the narrative that he took this substance for his health, and not to gain an advantage over his opponent, and that he only did it for this one fight.

As far as this being a one time thing, Dillashaw was specifically called out for EPO by Garbrandt one year before the Cejudo fight:
D3vMCt9XoAAIXF8.jpg

Garbrandt could've said "steroids", or been even more vague and just used the blanket term of "PEDs", but instead he named the specific substance that was flagged in Dillashaw's sample one year later.

Owning up to something means that you admit wrong doing and don't give any excuses, but by speaking out now, three months after the fact with a litany of excuses, makes it look like he spent this whole time coming up with a story that could dampen some of the damage done to his reputation.

Well put-together post. Dilly is a lying scumbag. No true regret and redemption in sight.

I felt it was pretty obvious that TJs comments / admission was more about damage control. He's trying to use his "admission" to make him seem more believable or honest when he says it was the first time.

He fought at 168, thats obviously not what he would have actually weighed in the fight. but the point is does that picture scream natural to anyone? That vascularity and dryness for an MMA athlete?

if you are saying "well, maybe" what about when you have the knowledge that he did, in fact, fail the very first ever random drug test of his career for multiple steroids?

if there is smoke there is fire. there is a metric fuck ton of smoke for Andersons entire career. but hey........I had dozens of people try to seriously argue with me saying prime UBEREEM might be natural. so maybe I shouldn't even bother in these discussions.
I'm not arguing your point that he might have been juicing his entire career. I'm just saying this one picture doesn't prove anything. He's a tall dude and weighing less than 170 pounds and being in his 20s, I don't think he needed steroids to look like this.

I was a fan of the snake,but not anymore. Cheating to beat a smaller dude in a pointless fight,and god knows what happened before then? Piss off.

A lot of the people are giving him credit for coming clean and admitting he took it.

While it is better than continuing to lie, being honest is merely what you are supposed to do.

It's like people who want credit for never going to jail or for raising their kids.... that's what you are supposed to do, it isn't something special or something deserving of praise.

fuck TJ and fuck the UFC for not cutting this cheating cunt.
And then Dillashaw wouldn't have to serve his suspension and could immediately fight for another organization; the UFC doesn't cut suspended fighters, otherwise they could just do this.

Anderson is my favorite fighter and admittedly I do choose to believe this narrative while also knowing it's pretty unlikely.
You dont just wake up after decades in the sport and throw your entire moral compass out the window because of an injury. Its not like he had to fight and take care of his family, he already had tons of money in the bank.
Back in 2011, the UFC did a tour of Silva's house.

Pen needles for growth hormone:
original.jpg

Banned diuretics:
6f1e0w_medium.jpg

The "he only cheated to come back from injury" narrative is laughably false.

I read TJs comment and literally within two sentences in I thought well obviously is lying because he was positive for EPO against Garbrandt as well. End of story.
And yet the media is already helping Dillashaw spin the narrative:
QxjpZ3l.jpg

Nice Troll Thread 10/10
I have never trolled on Sherdog.

Its sociopathic behavior for sure. If he thought there was another way to present this he would.

I remember on one of his interviews he said "I should feel guilty" or something along those lines basically showing that he knows what he's supposed to be feeling but doesnt actually feel that at all.

It's just like when you see women get caught trying to put a hit on their husbands and they start immediately crying and trying to manipulate the story to seem a victim.

Back