Everything is not what it seems

Good call. Are Muslim women allowed to do this type of training? Although I suppose there are different degrees of Muslim. I don't know what country this was filmed in either.
If she was Muslim, you would think she could take a punch better than that.

Real headgear don't actually protect you tbh.
Makes it harder to see, and you're basically wearing a giant boxing glove on your head which makes it harder to dodge punches, and easier to hit.

She got hit, and that was fair considering she was blasting away.

It will not keep from getting knocked out. It's no designed for that. It does however help prevent cuts. It also is supposed to help with brain damage but I don't believe that.

Basically the style and weight of the gloves make the most difference in gloves.

As to the shot it was fine. She was going hard and he didn't T off on her. Ot was one shot not a combination.

The punch was all arm. He didn't even pivot into the punch.

It will not keep from getting knocked out. It's no designed for that. It does however help prevent cuts. It also is supposed to help with brain damage but I don't believe that.

Basically the style and weight of the gloves make the most difference in gloves.

As to the shot it was fine. She was going hard and he didn't T off on her. Ot was one shot not a combination.

The punch was all arm. He didn't even pivot into the punch.

Agreed sir.

I think she might have hurt her right leg when she lands the last body kick, it makes a weird cracking sound while the first body kick makes the typical thud you'd expect from a blocked kick. She even kind of stumbles when she takes a step back and then just collapses down, so maybe she kicked his elbow and fucked her leg up.

But it's definitely not the typical reaction of someone that just got hit with a super-light arm-punch counter with no weight behind it - wouldn't she grab her face/stumble backwords/immediately collapse/etc. if that was the case?

Everyone isn't built for combat sports.

Back