Everyone knows I can't stand Khabib.... but there's actually people who think Aldo wins that fight?!

Then you obviously don't use this site often lmao everybody knows I'm a girl, almost everyone has seen my Twitter or Instagram, and almost everyone knows I hate Khabib lol so nah it has nothing to do with being important.. just being around and talking to others often :)

<13>

Nice try buddeh
I'm pretty sure most here have no clue who the fuck you are.

I'm on here more often than I should be and I don't recall seeing you before.

How can he keep him @ distance? Like I'm asking a legit question, I wanna know how you think Aldo succeeds trying to keep Khabib @ bay when men his own size haven't been able to
Because none of those men was a top 5 GOAT with GOAT TDD. Shit ain't complicated.

View attachment 183679
yup this is what happens when khabib fights someone with very good TDD
You forget Tibau is literally one of the biggest, if not THE biggest LW. He is absolutely a tank for 155, and even Joe Rogan has stated this multiple times that Gleison Tibau may be the master at cutting weight because of how huge he is for that division. In no way is Aldo half as strong as Tibau. Quicker, yes, but stronger, not even close. Khabib would use his size, power, and technique to bring Aldo down.

I think sherdog moderators must ban each of this troll guys who say "Aldo have GOAT TDD", because he is not.

How can he keep him @ distance? Like I'm asking a legit question, I wanna know how you think Aldo succeeds trying to keep Khabib @ bay when men his own size haven't been able to
Have you not watched Aldo fight he is very elusive ("that Machida is so elusive Joe") and uses the cage really well he also has a massive speed and striking advantage Kebab got wobbly legs from MJ in the first round. If you don't think Aldo has a chance in this fight you obviously haven't been watching MMA very long.

Aldo is a big FW, like Conor was. Aldo would be a decent LW. How would Khabib handle Aldo's leg kicks and knees. I personally would love to see the fight. Probably boring stylistically tho. One guy wants to hold on while the other will wanna run away. UD

Difficult to say how Khabib will do vs anyone, since he only beat one top 10 opponent, And that is 3 years ago (RDA ranked no 10 by Sherdog).

A lot of guys have had incredible takedowns And groundgame for years, but when facing the top ten, they didn't look so impressive after all.

I think Aldo can do pretty good. He has proven to be great vs all kinds of styles.

Difficult to say how Khabib will do vs anyone, since he only beat one top 10 opponent, And that is 3 years ago (RDA ranked no 10 by Sherdog).

A lot of guys have had incredible takedowns And groundgame for years, but when facing the top ten, they didn't look so impressive after all.

I think Aldo can do pretty good. He has proven to be great vs all kinds of styles.
Umm RDA was ranked #5 and Khabib beat michael johnson and pat healy who were also top 10.

I think Aldo could easily put a hurting on Khabib. Aldo is athletic as f@ck, has great TDD, is great in scrambles, should be able to survive on the ground with Khabib, and has better striking. In my opinion, Khabib's best win was a 3 round decision against RDA. It was a one sided, great fight for Khabib, but I just still feel people are giving him a little too much free love. I think Aldo would be a huge challenge for him.....

I don't know you, let alone know what's your stand on Khabib

Khabib is pretty loose and wild in there, could eat a knee.

Would be a good fight IMO, Aldo more proven, Khabib bigger and fresher.

Aldo can win that fight.

Aldo can chop him into hell and he's strong and has great TDD. He CAN win.

I'd favor Khabib though.

Aldo would beat the brakes off of Khabib and I'm dead serious. Khabib's takedowns arent that fast, he's just relentless.

Why are people using bigger roided Tibau as a comparison lol?

Khabib will rag, not all the time but he'll eventually get him & impose himself

I'd give Aldo a good shot here. He is the faster much better striker. On top of that he has legendary TDD. If anything Khabib has more to prove out of the two seeing he is nowhere near Aldo in terms of fighting top competition.

I think sherdog moderators must ban each of this troll guys who say "Aldo have GOAT TDD", because he is not.

And i suppose you're of the believe that earth is flat eh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back