Everyone in the know is picking DC

I listened to sherdog radio and all three experts picked Jones, and two of them made it seem like it wasn't even going to be close. They likened this fight to the Rashad fight, which I disagree with because Cormier is better than Rashad.

Apparently you think that the bookies are routinely setting opening lines to be wildly different than what they believe the actual odds to be? :icon_lol:

And this is what makes u dense

Your whole deal is transparent. You jumped in to an arguement where i was calling out a know it all dummy for not understanding how betting lines work. You take that side and ha no cue yourself. I asked you two basic questions about betting lines, first you refused to answer, then you posted a retaded answer, then i told u your answer was retarded, then you came back over an hour later with a long winded answer that u had researched wich was on the right track. You didn have time to answer me originally but then came back with a long ass answer and now youre still here a couple hours after that

You still havent figured it out judging by your last few comments. Keep trying big guy

Im leaving..... Not to do research and come back, im actually leaving

Kisses

DC has the far lowest odds out of any contender Jones has faced thus far though. So Vegas thinks differently than the "Jones by murder" fans, they know he's in for a hella test.

Or there are just too many variables that aren't known. DC is too much of an x-factor. It's hard to say how he will stack up when the bulk of his experience is from another division and he hasn't truly been tested at LHW at all.

And this is what makes u dense

Your whole deal is transparent. You jumped in to an arguement where i was calling out a know it all dummy for not understanding how betting lines work. You take that side and ha no cue yourself. I asked you two basic questions about betting lines, first you refused to answer, then you posted a retaded answer, then i told u your answer was retarded, then you came back over an hour later with a long winded answer that u had researched wich was on the right track. You didn have time to answer me originally but then came back with a long ass answer and now youre still here a couple hours after that

You still havent figured it out judging by your last few comments. Keep trying big guy

Im leaving..... Not to do research and come back, im actually leaving

Kisses

You live in a fantasy land.

#BetTheHouseOnDC. Rooting for DC, Cowboy, Lombard, Marquardt and Horiguchi.

"Everybody in the know" ie everybody who is foolish for picking against Jones.

jajajajaja sorry for putting your money on DC.... i put mine on jones at @1.57 and is a decent profit :)

Back