everyone has a right to a rapid rematch. But not GUS when its Jones.

They were going to have the rematch. Alex withdrew with a knee injury, that's why Jones fought DC.

This^^ and the fact that it's Anderson freakin Silva. When you are considered one of the p4p best of all time, doors magically open for you.

Oh Ya Gus also hasn't beaten a top ten opponent lol

On judges scorecards yes,but so did hendricks
Nick f-ckin' diaz and chael sonnen got title shot after losing and their losses werent close at all!!!!!!!

But both fighters were considered top fighters before there losses gus has never been considered until after the fight so he has nothing to back him up . All he has is the decision he lost

Oh Ya Gus also hasn't beaten a top ten opponent lol

:rolleyes: Get on your real account troll. Shogun = Top 10, was #5 or #6 when Gus beat him. Manuwa was fringe Top 10, #9-#11 by most media at the time when Gus beat him. Thiago Silva was a Top 10 skilled opponent when Gus beat him, he was just removed from the Top 10 lists due to inactivity for being suspended. Jones was/is the #1 ranked LHW in the world and ranked #1 P4P when Gus arguably beat him, and many fans believe that he did.

Zero Top 10 wins you say? :icon_lol: I bit your troll bait in case anybody is dumb enough to believe it and try to spout it themselves.

:rolleyes: Get on your real account troll. Shogun = Top 10, was #5 or #6 when Gus beat him. Manuwa was fringe Top 10, #9-#11 by most media at the time when Gus beat him. Thiago Silva was a Top 10 skilled opponent when Gus beat him, he was just removed from the Top 10 lists due to inactivity for being suspended. Jones was/is the #1 ranked LHW in the world and ranked #1 P4P when Gus arguably beat him, and many fans believe that he did.

Zero Top 10 wins you say? :icon_lol: I bit your troll bait in case anybody is dumb enough to believe it and try to spout it themselves.
Hahah your real good eh . You just made my point no top ten relevant wins there Ya go :) what does having a win over any of those guys do for him now he lost to Jones just so you no many people think that to didn't know if you knew

But both fighters were considered top fighters before there losses gus has never been considered until after the fight so he has nothing to back him up . All he has is the decision he lost

Lmao chael was mw and nick had 0 top 10 wins.
Gtfo

Gus vs DC for the belt. Strip Jones of his title.

we are really complaining NOW, after jones was scheduled to fight gus one fight removed? fuckin a.

Gus fans aka jones haters hang onto gus after DC got beat. Their only hope was a guy who was close to beating jones. After jones beats gus everyone will jump on another bandwagon to dethrone jones.

Same thing happened with anderson silva. It finally happened with weidman after like 6 years lol

Hahah your real good eh . You just made my point no top ten relevant wins there Ya go :) what does having a win over any of those guys do for him now he lost to Jones just so you no many people think that to didn't know if you knew

I made your point by countering it with the facts and proving you were trolling/lying or ignorant? OK.

There has been a lot of top ranked fighters that have pulled out against Gustafsson or said that they'd fight him and didn't... Rashad is one of them, Lil Nog is another, on more than one occasion with Lil Nog. He would've whooped them both because they both have absolutely nothing for him. Does it matter now? No. Gustafsson is still the #2 ranked LHW in the world and he's coming for the title after he beats Rumble, and he will.

When this happens I will contact you and tell you that I "told you so". :cool:

Back