Everybody realizes Conor Cerrone is a 145er v a 170er right?

Cerrone is an oversized 155'er, and Conor is an average 155'er.

cerrone isn't an oversized LW he is just a guy that has cut weight to 155 way too many fucking times and he is getting older

I'd say realistically its a smaller 155'er vs a bigger 155'er. Conor cut a ton of weight to hit 145, Cowboy cut a good amount to hit 155. Neither is likely having to cut much (if any) for this fight

Gonna be honest.

I have NO fucking interest in watching Conor fight at 170.

That being said, in this one instance, it's a big 145 vs a smaller 170.

It's as least passable as it can get but, I'll enjoy the bout.

Retarded post. Have you even watched the face off?
conor-mcgregor-donald-cerrone-ufc-248-press-conference-faceoff.jpg

Very similar sizes.
Cowboy is thinner than Conor who is stockier, but Cowboy is taller.
Cowboy is no Welterweight. He's a lightweight. So is Conor who is no featherweight.
I think Conor KOs Cowboy.

Weight is weight. You can literally be fat but if you weigh more, you have the advantage against the other guy.

See my sig.

Despite the slight size difference, it’s still Conor’s “fight to lose”, he’s a more gifted athlete and he’s gone 25 minutes with Nate who’s as big or bigger than Cerrone and is better than Cerrone and can take shots

Connor to fight a super heavy weight next

Conor asked for the fight at 170 so that invalidates any excuses as far as im concerned. This whole 'hydrated LW fight' is BS. Does every fighter have the right to do that?
If both fighters agree to it and its a non-title fight then why not?

No it's not, it's two LWs that just decided to do a much smaller weight cut to fight at 170.

Conor asked for the fight at 170 so that invalidates any excuses as far as im concerned. This whole 'hydrated LW fight' is BS. Does every fighter have the right to do that?

Yes, and it's happened before, it's just not common.

These are two 155ers cutting minimal weight

Marijuana is legal where OP is posting

TS is so smart.

I wonder if he ever put down a book to look at Conor when he weighs 145.

Time to educate ...again. This getting sad. Cerrone is a lightweight who stuck his toes in the 170 waters for a bit and has mixed results vs nobody of any relevance. Conor is no longer a 145er. He had naturally grown into a 155er... where he belongs as he is no welter and neither is cerrone. This will be conors 3rd fight agsinst a fellow lightweight at 170. To call him a 145 now is ignorant...... even though he still has this napoleon complex thing going. Even if Donald comes in a bit bigger, Conor is a -350 favorite for a reason.
I really REALLY hope Conor shits the bed. That should be the total end of , at least, whatever aura is left of Conor.

Back