Everybody realizes Conor Cerrone is a 145er v a 170er right?

Sure. I am not so sure jumping two weightclasses is a smart move, but Conor is a dangerous, very accurate/fast fighter, so he might have success anyway. I am guessing he just needs the money, don't want to cut the weight, and doesnt care.

Even if he gains muscles/fat for a few fights, Conor is not a WW. BJ is not a LHW, even if he fought at that weight.

lol Conor was a 145'er no more than Rumble was a 170'er

Don’t remember Rumble becoming the champ or Conor ever missing weight. So no he is not like Rumble, who has killing him self to fight 35lb lower than he should. Conor is a natural LW who can go up or down a weight class. Lately he put some muscle, so he probably won’t fight FW no more. And he looked massive next to Cowboy in the presser so he should take it with ease

Conor is an average 155 in size these days

Cowboy is a big 155er but at welterweight there will probably be a slight difference in size but nothing significant

Conor was a big FW. Cerrone was a small WW.

Donald will have a slight size advantage but nothing crazy

And McNugget is a 145er who got stopped by pillow-fisted 130er Floyd.

Cerrone is not 145er, he is 155er.
Conor is not 170 pounder, he is 155er.
This is hydrated 155 fight.

Conor asked for the fight at 170 so that invalidates any excuses as far as im concerned. This whole 'hydrated LW fight' is BS. Does every fighter have the right to do that?

Conor said he was a little below 170 right now, and Cowboy around 175. There is probably 10 pounds difference at the most.

Conor drained him self to beat up midgets and his fans bought into him being a killer. he has 1 win above 145lb 2 losses and 1 close decision. A win against cowboy would not convince me that he will be a force above 145, Ferguson, Khabib, Usman, Masvidal and even Covington would embarrass Conor.

Until Dana sorts out the weight cutting BS then this is a WW contest between two 170lb fighters.

Cerrone is going to KO McGregor into oblivion the kid has no chance at 170.

Cerrone will have a solid chin and stomach at 170.

If you know this you should bet and make a shitload of money mate.

It’s more like a 155’er vs a 165’er. The size difference isn’t that big, Cerrone is just considerably taller. Conor probably has a longer reach, though, if I remember correctly?

LOL

Whitaker and Gastelum were welterweights, does that mean adesanya hasn't beat any good middleweights? clown

Like most things, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Conor can't make featherweight with all of his abilities intact anymore, while Cowboy isn't an elite welterweight.

That said, Conor is nothing more than a blown up lightweight with zero added nuances as a welterweight. This is evidenced in his struggles with Nate. While Cowboy, at least in the past, has had legitimate business at that weight. This is evidenced by his close fight with Lawler which could have gone either way, and his close but clear loss to Leon Edwards.

I believe Conor's speed and cardio is worse at a higher weight. I also believe Cowboy takes a better shot, both to the body and the head, at a higher weight. Conor still might beat him though, because stylistic problems are a motherfucker.

lol Conor was a 145'er no more than Rumble was a 170'er
That's not even close to true.

Conor never missed weight ever at FW. Rumble missed weight numerous times at WW. Rumble missed weight by a lot too.
Not only could Rumble not safely cut to WW. He missed weight cutting to MW too by about 10lbs. He nearly died cutting weight and had to withdraw from a fight. What you just said is absolute nonsense.

Back