Every time Tony Ferguson got knocked down he got back up.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As a huge Ferguson fan I really hope everything turns out ok for him. Truly one of the toughest mofo's in MMA history.

WAR EL CUCUY!!!

Dkge5ZcU8AAqkyN.jpg

It’s a little different when your foe is inside your own head. Mental illness is a big joke around here. But it’s no joke.

This isn’t just a matter of sucking it up, fighting through it, or getting back up. But it is hopefully a winnable fight. Best of luck to the man.

God bless Tony's soul. I hope everything will be well and the epitome UFC fighter will walk inside that cage again to show how big his spirit is.

Hoping for him to get the help he needs, first and foremost.

Awesome fighter, but mental illness is brutal, both for the individual, as well as their loved ones.

He has a huge challenge in front of him. A different type of fight.

It’s a little different when your foe is inside your own head. Mental illness is a big joke around here. But it’s no joke.

This isn’t just a matter of sucking it up, fighting through it, or getting back up. But it is hopefully a winnable fight. Best of luck to the man.
what if he isn't mentally ill

Well said, brother.

Good example of a guy who is too tough for his own good.

If he needs help, he should get it. No one wants to see anything bad happen to him.

Tony is just awesome. I really hope he fights through this.

WAR T-FERG!!

Bless

As a huge Ferguson fan I really hope everything turns out ok for him. Truly one of the toughest mofo's in MMA history.

WAR EL CUCUY!!!

Dkge5ZcU8AAqkyN.jpg

his best days are behind him...who knows how long he's going to be out now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back