Social Evergreen State College After Meltdown: Enrollment Drops by 40%, Faculty down 20%

The most embarrassing thing is them lying about how whites weren't civilized, when in some ways they started civilization. Black people, don't live lies. Africans have been Africans. They can barely do large scale civilization NOW, although they have adapted to survival fairly well. Grow up.

Last edited:
It's not a real school. Its a joke and anyone who already has a degree from there should just lie about it from this point forward.
If they give no grades, I wonder how many of these sjw's show up for class?

You just can't make this stuff up! The Evergreen State College fight song:

4da31a42b8ded0ced9ea7fb13eca2e38.jpg

I've been following this. Those students are straight up racists. And the President of the college should be fired immediately.

Paying 8-10 students. What were the other 50 spastics doing?? Following the crowd?

How do you think the American college campuses pivoted from an anti-war movement on a dime, when Obama became president?

How does this SJW movement start up on college campuses across Europe, and the US, all at the same time?

Do you really believe this is happenstance?

I wonder how many of them are Art History majors.

Where does this college find all these idiots? How did these kids even get into college?

They may very well have been manufactured within that very college, if it has a humanities department. That's usually where the ideology is taught.

Or sometimes there are privately funded NGO's working on campus pushing whatever agendas may service those with finances. They can offer training and programs to organized and mobilize students to carry out specific missions.

Evergreen State College has a 98.9% acceptance rate! Wow, this explains some things. This is also proof why free college tuition is a bad idea!
You would just set acceptance standards before implementation.

This is about the best pr the right can ever hope for.

It's Trump, or that...

The real loser in all this is Matt Groening. That's his alma mater.

Back