Social Evergreen State College After Meltdown: Enrollment Drops by 40%, Faculty down 20%

I just googled "Acceptance rate Evergreen State"

97.5%
2016–17

Doesn't need an SAT or ACT score to get admitted either.

There are only two 4-year colleges in Washington State where SAT/ACT are entirely optional. Evergreen is one of them.

After I separated from the service in Washington I should have became a student at Everest college and earned a free college degree. I blew that one.

Last edited:
What gets me is that Brett Weinstein lived and worked at the school for years but is somehow only shocked once the insanity is blasted in his direction. This is why I think he is still deeply out of touch.

He's a boring radical lefty. He garnered attention because of the sheer contrast between the insanity of the protestors and him, making him look good as a result. But taken individually he's nothing interesting.

Leftist higher education doesn’t mean anything anymore.

look at the ignorant fuckwits they want in so they want to give extra points to abysmal SAT scores.

Harvard does the same. Only by accepting leftist nonsense and voting Democratic is someone “educated” now. They can hardly do basic math and still get a degree from a top tier college. Just major in something ridiculous, like women’s studies.

You can go to most schools now, never take a serious course and still graduate

Back