Ever met your twin?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
One time when I was like 18 or 19 I saw this kid in the mall that looked EXACTLY like me. Same hair, same height and build, even the same dumbo ears lol

I pointed him out to my gf @ the time and she was kinda weirded out by how much he looked like me. Then like a couple years ago I saw another dude that looked exactly like me when I went to Vegas. He was at the Blackjack table and he saw me as I was walking past the table and we just stared at each other for a few minutes It was fuckin freaky to say the least

I've read somewhere once that everybody has a twin or a doppleganger of sorts. I've told other people about it and they said they've seen their twins too. Of course they could be trying to end the conversation with me because they think I'm nuts, but who knows.

So have you seen your twin?

No I saw him on television. A friend told me about this extra on a commercial and sure enough, it was really weird. Some insurance or health care thing, so I don't even remember what it was for.

Every time I look in the mirror.
giphy.gif

One time I was at a poker table and a guy walked sat down across from me that looked exactly like me in the face
We both saw it cause he was looking at me the same way I was looking at him
He was wearing a Hells Angels vest so I didnt wanna keep staring at him and get stabbed but the location on his vest was the same city that my mothers estranged father lives in so theres a chance we were related

Jude Law until he started going bald. I legit used to have people tell me I look just like him every week.

Nope. I’m so fucking unique looking that the universe won’t allow for any replications of me. Kind of like how you will never see a double of Donald Trump.

Yes,I used to work with him. Allegedly I had another twin in the nearby city.

i murdered my twin in the womb and i murder all my identicals in my dreams too

#GeminiLife

There's an actor who looks like me from the future

A lot People say I look like lil wyte. Which is funny I even told him when I meet him once.

Back