Ever met someone....

Has anyone here ever gotten so angry over Facebook, sherdog, Xbox or PlayStation multiplayer and met the person in real life to throw down?

I loved the old days of pissing people off so bad on Xbox where they would send me their address so they can kick my ass. So I would just get a change of address form at the post office and put their address in and say they moved to some ghetto place far from their state. Never knew if it worked but I would like to think so since I was such a badass online and a had a reputation to live up to for my cod friends.

I call BS because you need to verify your identity for a change of address.

Has anyone here ever gotten so angry over Facebook, sherdog, Xbox or PlayStation multiplayer and met the person in real life to throw down?

I loved the old days of pissing people off so bad on Xbox where they would send me their address so they can kick my ass. So I would just get a change of address form at the post office and put their address in and say they moved to some ghetto place far from their state. Never knew if it worked but I would like to think so since I was such a badass online and a had a reputation to live up to for my cod friends.
Back when WoW was still pretty new I ran a pvp guild that used to like to grief people by corpse camping them until they brought their guild mates and we'd have a big battle. Sometimes we did it for a bit too long. People always would say shit like "I'll find you", "I'll. Kill you" blah blah blah. But one dude was so upset he made a new account, joined our yahoo group(things we used before social media) found out who I was and actually assaulted me while I with my family. I thought it was some random asshole with an attitude but when I handed him to the police he spilled the beans and would only refer to me by my in game name. Total fucking weirdo.

Lol why?

Just go fap. You're on the compute anyway.

I call BS because you need to verify your identity for a change of address.

Call it what you want. If you have someone's address it's not hard to google public records to see the homeowners name.

This thread really didn't get anywhere, I was just seeing how many people have ran into some internet tough guys...you know kinda like the bodybuilder and garbrandt situation.

I remember in a play by play thread a while ago for a UFC event 2 Canadian dudes were gonna meet at a park, some guy was posting saying he was waiting at the park and the other claimed he was sick and needed to go get pepto and no showed lol

The closest I witnessed was two guys on my friends list who would squad up with me and a few others on call of duty. They would always talk shit to each other when we lost, one day they both found out they lived 9 minutes away from each other so they agreed to go throw down at their local golf course. Well one guy showed up... the other at the last second realized it wouldn't be very smart because his wife just spit out another kid.

They still talk shit to each other and about one another.

STOPPED READING AFTER:

NEW
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! dude go lift some weights and fuck your girl or jack off or smoke some pot or drink some beer or hard liquor. quit wasting our time.

Nope. I don't have Facebook. I play some online games, but not Battlefield or COD, which are the games people go crazy on, and nobody on sherdog's opinion matters to me enough.

Back