• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ever met someone....

Tom Steinbeck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever gotten so angry over Facebook, sherdog, Xbox or PlayStation multiplayer and met the person in real life to throw down?

I loved the old days of pissing people off so bad on Xbox where they would send me their address so they can kick my ass. So I would just get a change of address form at the post office and put their address in and say they moved to some ghetto place far from their state. Never knew if it worked but I would like to think so since I was such a badass online and a had a reputation to live up to for my cod friends.

Has anyone here ever gotten so angry over Facebook, sherdog, Xbox or PlayStation multiplayer and met the person in real life to throw down?

I loved the old days of pissing people off so bad on Xbox where they would send me their address so they can kick my ass. So I would just get a change of address form at the post office and put their address in and say they moved to some ghetto place far from their state. Never knew if it worked but I would like to think so since I was such a badass online and a had a reputation to live up to for my cod friends.

Literally none of that is true

461.jpg

why would someone send you their address

Tom, there are better ways to troll and better things to troll about. C'mon bud, step your fucking game up.

For sure, once this dude talked smack to me and my friend Silent Bob. We had to go on a cross coutnry adventure, which included meeting these hot chicks in a van, to straighten this punk out.

Yes but the smart thing to do would be to ask the guy pissed at you to buy your plane ticket. Tell him to man up & put his money where his mouth his

For sure, once this dude talked smack to me and my friend Silent Bob. We had to go on a cross coutnry adventure, which included meeting these hot chicks in a van, to straighten this punk out.
Was Ben Affleck there?

No but there are multiple people who have tried to arrange a fight IRL with me from here lmao

I was actually planning on meeting @Pwent to break a corona bottle over his head

<Bottle.gif>

Ever since I found out about his charade, however, I've gotten use to him.

So you would commit a federal offense to get back at em?

bjpennheadnod.gif (cheap ass sherdog)

You better have a serious unbeaten record to be dishing out your address to online killers

Back