Ever lost any videogames?

1988-89...Wake up...Xmas tree...Perfect size box...rip that shit open...lose mind ....play for days ...head to a friends house....where the fuck is my metroid catriage....

please...please somebody help me find it because I honestly stopped playing it when it was lost in 1989.....never touched another Metroid.

Can't wait to be 70 years old playing Metroid for the first time....Almost same story for Zelda ....saving them for my bucket list.

I had a cd book of like 40 ps1 games. I guess there's always emulation, but it still pissed me off.

Twisted Metal Black, Halo Reach, Burnout Revenge, ect.

A couple PS1 games, Spyro, Tarzan and some other shit. Don't really lose many games, I always keep them around in boxes or something.

In High School, a friend of mine wanted to borrow a few PS2 games of mine, so I let him and then I didn't see them back for awhile, and he kept dodging me when I asked for them back. Turns out, he sold them on ebay, the prick. I harrassed him forever until he eventually gave me money for them. We weren't friends anymore after that.

Hate those types of people, ask for shit then get mad when you ask for it back. I had a friend I let borrow the DBZ Broly trilogy on DVD years ago, he ended up letting his brother watch them and his brother ended up losing one of them. I wasn't happy of course, but I let it go.

I would bring it up on occasion jokingly when the topic of DBZ came up, but I guess inside he felt guilt, one day we went to a used movie store and we saw the movie he lost there, he ended up buying it for me "so I would stop bitching", lol. I wouldn't even bitch about it, but I wasn't gonna say no, guilt eventually got the best of him.

I've had a thing with another friend about borrowed money though, I eventually bugged him enough he gave me my money back all angry, fucking idiot.

No because I am an adult and look after my stuff.

I used to keep all my games in a shoe box

Had 3 shoe boxes full of ps1/ps2, one whole box went missing once

Still not sure what happened to it...

I remembered a couple of games in there so managed to get them replaced

Was pretty sure one my parents threw it in the bin because it was after I got suspended from school but nobody admitted to it

Lost my copy of Shenmue after Sega went bankrupt and there were no more copies. I bought another one on EBay later on and have hoarded that bad boy for years. I need to dust off the old Dreamcast soon and have a nostalgic afternoon.

I went to a local used game shop and bought some games that I've lost, including FF12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back