Ever find out a hot girl liked you when it was too late to act on it?

I'm oblivious as hell to the stupid little signals that girls send out, which I guess is why I usually end up with skanks. They are much more direct lol...

All I know is this. In 2007 I went to my 20 year HS reunion pretty smug, as I had a very solid career with the ladies in HS- or so I thought.

While there, I spoke with at least 7-8 girls that I was 'friends' with in HS. We would get to chatting and then they would come clean and admit they had a huge crush on me and wanted to fuck my brains out or whatever. I would call BS, then they would mention 2 or 3 very specific situations where they quite literally had me alone in private and were 'waiting for the move' that never came. I remembered these moments, and was like- Fuck!! :icon_sad:

Then to make matters worse, they would say, 'That's when your head was all wrapped around Susan or Tali or Brandi' or whatever other girl I was chasing, often with mixed results. Then I was like, 'Fuck, you stupid shit, you spent 2 months on your knees chasing Tammy around trying to cop a feel while Anne wanted to suck your dick, and Pam came to your house unannounced and asked to come in when you were playing hookie, and you just watched a movie with her!!!' :(

And those were just the ones that admitted it. How many other blown opportunities were lurking in the shadows? What a dip-shit I was. For every girl I got, I completely missed 2. :mad:

A lesson for the single lads- When you are out these chasing the ladies, don't forget to periodically turn around and see who is chasing you.

Story of my high school life as well.

Although I do not even have the "solid career" with the ladies in HS that you did.

I was too intimidated and fearful of rejection to even chase ladies for the most part. I hung out with the guys almost exclusively except for about 3 or 4, 3-month relationships I had with girls who pursued ME. But I fucked those up too because I just had no idea what to do with a girl at the time.

After high school as the cliques and social hierarchies began to dissipate I kept hearing all this stuff about "so and so totally had a crush on you", or "every one of the girls in my group of friends would have gone out with you in a second..."

Felt so stupid, I could have dated some of the hottest chicks in school. It's not even that I didn't know they were interested...even the ones I knew about, I was crippled in the presence of women so nothing ever came of it. :icon_cry2

Recently. Thankfully we hit it off at the moment after I admitted I never knew she was interested for a long time. Time kills things but also reconnects

A lesson for the single lads - When you are out these chasing the ladies, don't forget to periodically turn around and see who is chasing you.

THIS is the most intelligent comment...ever...anywhere.

Lol @ a female having romantic notions towards me. Good one TS, I needed a laugh today.

Hot ones and some ordinary ones too.
I regret a lot from my younger days.
One of my very close work acquaintances when I was younger was very much into me.
I can't believe guys can be so clueless but it's the way many of us are ��

That "maybe he is gay" is classic response when women feel rejected LOL, kinda funny they could never accept a maybe he is not in to me.

What would have been funny would be hearing Fallon's side of the meeting to know what "clear" hints she sent to him.

My bets.
-She touched her hair once over her ear.
-Did not talk to him much.
-Some other weird women morse code thingy.

I also wonder if Fallon's none interest (like being in sweatpants and playing videogames ) is what really made her wet, as opposed to what most men would do, tell her 1000x she is beutiful and even bringing flowers or some other crap.

Nah sounds like she saw him on SNL or something and liked him from that, then when they met and he was aloof, she backed away assuming he had no interest.

Guys hear that 'ignore her and she'll be all over you' shit all the time, but it only works after you establish a connection, and it usually doesn't last long before she just assumes you're a dick.

Then again, don't listen to me, I'm woman repellant.

Once I think, it was more I think that I was Korean and she was trying to get into Korean culture, mostly KPop but either way I messed up on at least being friends.

This was High school btw

Are you not Korean anymore? :icon_lol:

This is true as fuck for me.

I have pretty low self-esteem, so it's gotten to the point that I just don't pick up on signals anymore.

I was friends with a girl for about a year before she finally just came out and told me she's wanted to fuck the entire time. Apparently we hung out alone about a dozen times over the course of that year where she was apparently sending "signals" and hoping I'd make a move. She thought I had just straight up friend zoned her. I was just unaware.

Well...

Did you burgle?

can't say I have per say, I think I made a move every time I got a hint whether they really liked me or not.

As an introvert and recent immigrant in highschool a few times cute girls asked me to join them to things and i thought they were making fun of me because i was always fighting bullies and people fucking with me i thought everything was a trap. I am not much better at reading signs i just try with any girl i find not super bad. Nothing at work tho i dont get into work issues.

Poor girls really the only guys reading signals are assholes

I did but to be honest Im glad I didnt know or that nothing ever happened, I really liked this girl and not just sexually like saying I just want to bang her and bang her, I mean I really liked her like I could have fallen for her and the decisions that I made in my life "could have" changed drastically if we had something going on... Im very glad where life has taken me and I wouldnt change anything so honestly Im glad things happened the way they did

Yup. Over and over again during the first three years of highschool. I chalk it up to being terrible at reading signals and a horrible lack of confidence at the time, but I had a lot of female friends (some of which I wanted to fuck, some of which I didn't) that I only found out much later were into me. This was a byproduct of getting my first somewhat-serious girlfriend my senior year. Cue a lot of "but I thought you were gay!" comments. I still have problems differentiating when a gal's flirting with me or when she's just being nice at times, but I've gotten a lot better.

a cute girl asked me to walk home with her and I declined.

another time a girl rubbed my third leg in the cinema and during the train ride home to drop her home she showed me condoms in her handbag, I still didn't get the message.

I'm a dumbass.

a cute girl asked me to walk home with her and I declined.

another time a girl rubbed my third leg in the cinema and during the train ride home to drop her home she showed me condoms in her handbag, I still didn't get the message.

I'm a dumbass.

Lmao...this has to take the cake.

And it reminds of some instances in college. My female friends would often get drunk then text me late at night to see if I wanted to hang. I always said yeah cause whatever, then they'd come over, go into my bedroom, and fall into my bed. I'd pull up a chair and we'd talk about life until they left. Lol...

Lmao...this has to take the cake.

And it reminds of some instances in college. My female friends would often get drunk then text me late at night to see if I wanted to hang. I always said yeah cause whatever, then they'd come over, go into my bedroom, and fall into my bed. I'd pull up a chair and we'd talk about life until they left. Lol...

Are we lost soul mates or something?

Did it not just not occur to you... like, did you just not even think about having sex with some chick unless you were thinking about ONE specific girl that you liked? And even then, for me emotional attachments have always been way more important than physical. So many times in HS... I just wasn't interested so I didn't take what was freely given, I just never even thought about it for a long time.

Are we lost soul mates or something?

Did it not just not occur to you... like, did you just not even think about having sex with some chick unless you were thinking about ONE specific girl that you liked? And even then, for me emotional attachments have always been way more important than physical. So many times in HS... I just wasn't interested so I didn't take what was freely given, I just never even thought about it for a long time.

Pretty much all of this, yeah. I never really though about having sex with girls. I just wanted to "be" with a certain girl, whatever that meant. I think it was largely due to sexual inexperience. I didn't really know what I was missing out on by ignoring girls that were interested.

It's a bit different now. I'm much better able to pick up the signals (also, women seem to get more direct as they get older) and I'm also able to pursue a girl pretty much entirely because I'm lusting after her. Which has its own problems.

Last edited:
As an introvert and recent immigrant in highschool a few times cute girls asked me to join them to things and i thought they were making fun of me because i was always fighting bullies and people fucking with me i thought everything was a trap. I am not much better at reading signs i just try with any girl i find not super bad. Nothing at work tho i dont get into work issues.

Poor girls really the only guys reading signals are assholes[/QUOTE]

Mehhh, women are clueless when it comes to chase guys, especially as teens.

Some of the "signals" girls have done to me or some close friends.

Girl is rude to boy (and not in a fun or flirty way at all) because she has a crush on him.
Girl leaves/donst answer the phone/ etc when boy she has a crush on talks to her, gets near her...... because she was to intimidated by his looks.
Girl does nothing .. nothing at all, not even a hi, maybe she just brushed her hair over her ear or something like that, but according to her there were clear signals .

Back