Ever find out a hot girl liked you when it was too late to act on it?

New Year 2012

I was high on everything, and there was this this beautiful skinny black girl, she was basically moaning while trying to take my pants off, and i acted like the "let me bang bro" guy, except i was saying "let me get back to the party", after few tries i finally made it back to the party.

I still hate my self for this.

That "maybe he is gay" is classic response when women feel rejected LOL, kinda funny they could never accept a maybe he is not in to me.

What would have been funny would be hearing Fallon's side of the meeting to know what "clear" hints she sent to him.

My bets.
-She touched her hair once over her ear.
-Did not talk to him much.
-Some other weird women morse code thingy.

I also wonder if Fallon's none interest (like being in sweatpants and playing videogames ) is what really made her wet, as opposed to what most men would do, tell her 1000x she is beutiful and even bringing flowers or some other crap.

New Year 2012

I was high on everything, and there was this this beautiful skinny black girl, she was basically moaning while trying to take my pants off, and i acted like the "let me bang bro" guy, except i was saying "let me get back to the party", after few tries i finally made it back to the party.

You punked out. lol

It's not exactly the same, but I'll spill for the ending.

I dunno how many years ago now, i think 5, on thanksgiving eve i got cute with this one girl I've known most of my life. Not especially hot, but i wanted to hit it at the time. Didn't happen. A year later (tg eve again) same thing. The third year i spend most the night mingling with other people. Late into the night I'm outside on my friends balcony with a bunch of people and she comes outside. We start talking, i put my arm around her and start getting mildly flirty. I score her a puff of marijuana she was too shy to ask for, she hits it and blows smoke in my face. I look at her and her eyes said it all, so i went in for the kill. We start making out like teenagers.

My friend steps in and screams "Dude! She's engaged!" i hadn't talked to her all night so i had no idea. I am shocked but try to diffuse it by joking around. I'm drunk as fuck so i don't remember exactly what happened, but within seconds the balcony clears and its just us. This is when she tells me that she's had this huge crush on me for the last two years. I didn't have feelings for her (just wanted to get with her) so i was a little insensitive about it, but i say fuck it and we start making out a little more until her cockblock friend came and saved her from me.

That engagement didn't last very long after that, and I've barely spoken to her since.

New Year 2012

I dont think this reallly applies here, this was a clear rejection you made.

Happened at the last place I worked at before I went out on my own. An extremely attractive(9/10 easily) woman worked there and every guy single or not was after her. She was always very nice to me and frequently came to chat even though we worked in different areas. I took it as her just being friendly. I am a good looking guy and TST but I knew or at least thought I knew that women who looked like movie stars didn't approach men. Even if you have your shit together. Thus I payed her no mind over the 2 yearsish I was there. When she asks my plans or insinuates that she is free for something I write it off as friendly.

Fast forward some months and I finally get serious with my gf. My job has a BBQ function and I go alone as my GF is out of town. I enjoy myself and get loose having some drinks and cutting a rug with a few ladies. I bump into her and we dance. We step off to the side to talk and out of nowhere she kisses me. :eek:

I was in a state of complete bewilderment as I pulled back and tried to explain(more like talk myself out of it) why this couldn't happen. During my remaining time there I noticed how often she would just stare at me and she started dressing provocatively.

I wish I would have hit it. :(

considering she was a co-worker i don't blame you for not pursuing her. either you go on a date or get fired for sexual harassment.

Another one is this girl i'm still friends with. I had a big, pathetic crush on her senior year of hs. Hottest girl in my grade back then...not so much now. Was totally in the friendzone. She had a boyfriend that is also my good friend. A few years ago we're down the shore and she volunteers that she had a crush on me that same year. She is now married to the same friend so it's good that i never knew.

Pretty sure she still has a crush on me, though. It's uncomfortable. I recently hooked up with some chick and was telling her about it. I said, "here, I'll show you a picture of her" and she immediately tells me "no thanks". I show it to her anyway and, of course, she did not approve.

Best friends younger sister. We have been doomed for over 20 years. Even our families can see the chemistry. We flirt like crazy, but we both have significant others. When we get together as a group everyone can feel the vibes. I think we will hook up one day, just not sure when.

Happened at the last place I worked at before I went out on my own. An extremely attractive(9/10 easily) woman worked there and every guy single or not was after her. She was always very nice to me and frequently came to chat even though we worked in different areas. I took it as her just being friendly. I am a good looking guy and TST but I knew or at least thought I knew that women who looked like movie stars didn't approach men. Even if you have your shit together. Thus I payed her no mind over the 2 yearsish I was there. When she asks my plans or insinuates that she is free for something I write it off as friendly.

Fast forward some months and I finally get serious with my gf. My job has a BBQ function and I go alone as my GF is out of town. I enjoy myself and get loose having some drinks and cutting a rug with a few ladies. I bump into her and we dance. We step off to the side to talk and out of nowhere she kisses me. :eek:

I was in a state of complete bewilderment as I pulled back and tried to explain(more like talk myself out of it) why this couldn't happen. During my remaining time there I noticed how often she would just stare at me and she started dressing provocatively.

I wish I would have hit it. :(

Yeah it happens to a lot of guys.
They're clueless about girls feelings and they realize later full of regret.

Yes, just recently I realized this about a couple girls... I mean, I 'knew' sort of, but now I REALLY know. It's comical, really. All I can do is laugh about it. My stupidity knows no bounds sometimes.

I had no game in my late teens. There are scores.

Went out with the guys for my last night in Portland before I moved back to Albuquerque the next day. I met an awesome, incredibly hot girl that night at the bar who asked for my number. Arrrrgh! Why couldn't this have happened at least 6 months earlier?

Twice, both very early in high school. One girl would hug me every time she saw me but all I wanted to do was play WoW. Same thing with the second girl except she would just put her hands on my when nobody else was looking.

Pretty much this. Couldnt read a signal to save my life. Was to busy thinking about WoW like a loser lol.

HA!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I always say I don't know a woman is interested until she is standing in front of me naked. Yes it has happened too in a couple of one night stand situations too. But they weren't hot just available and willing.

Back