Ever been the other woman/man?

Only once and it was when i was in college.

An ex of mine, we kicked it off pretty good. A few months in, I end up finding out she engaged. At first I thought about taking the moral high ground and cutting it off there, but after about 5min of hard thinking I decided YOLO and kept it going.

However, at the end she ended up wifeing the dude and that was it. We're still on good terms today though.

Yep. I was 19 in college. She was a smoking hot whore who was still with her HS boyfriend who was basically a useless turd. At a party one night, we met, she got hammered, we went upstairs to my room, she blew me, I intentionally went down on her when he called to check in just to be an asshole, etc.

She eventually broke up with him for me. We dated on and off for about 9 months. I stuck it out after she ran back to him and cheated on me. She cheated on me again and I stuck it out again. But eventually, I realized it wasn't worth it and cut ties. I don't think I saw her after again that. I am still finding out about guys she fucked while we were dating including one of my best friends.

I don't think so. I think I'd have a firm rule about married women, that's something you have to respect even if she doesn't.

There was a girl I wanted to bang back in HS, I never did.. I finally did when were were both 30, and she was married.. I took my chance..... But then I found out her husband found out and I was a bit paranoid for a while.

Some girl I was hooking up with after high school. I had no idea she had a boyfriend till one day he called her while she was sitting on my lap. They got in a fight and broke up right then. Doesn't matter, had sex.

yeah. I met a pretty hot girl at a dive bar that had live bands every weekend. we flirted briefly and she ended up asking me for my number. she called me a couple days later and we went out to dinner and she revealed she had 2 kids that were in their early teens. which shocked me since she was late 20s and I was early 20s. anyway, she was single supposedly and we ended up going to my place no less than a dozen times for sex. then all of a sudden the calls stopped, which was fine since I was trying to figure out how to get out of this due to a raging fear of commitment at the time.

so as I said, the calls stopped then facebook came along. well one day I was looking up a lot of old friends and gf's as people do just to see whats going on with them (and to see if those old gf's look like hell. amirite?) and I looked up the single mom with 2 teens. apparently (I researched the timeline from a bunch of posts) her soldier husband was on tour in Iraq when we were sleeping together. I felt horrible about it. long and the short of it, I found out we had some mutual friends and I told a good guy friend of mine who told him as he didn't think it was best that I did. turns out she was a habitual cheat and they were already getting divorced by the time my friend had the conversation. still that was a shit situation.

A couple of times.

The craziest was when I was the other guy in 2 girls relationships at the same time and the girls were friends with each other. Neither of them knew I was helping the other girl cheat on her relationship. I was also cheating on a relationship so no moral judging on my part.

This story ends with a 3some...so, IMO, everybody won.

A couple of times.

The craziest was when I was the other guy in 2 girls relationships at the same time and the girls were friends with each other. Neither of them knew I was helping the other girl cheat on her relationship. I was also cheating on a relationship so no moral judging on my part.

This story ends with a 3some...so, IMO, everybody won.

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

A few times, yeah. I've never pursued anyone who was involved and I'll draw the line at someone who's married/engaged.

Years ago, when I was young and stupid (well, more stupid than I am today).

I fooled around with a chick at work for months (literally AT work, after hours). She had a boyfriend but she made it seem like it was a family arranged/religious thing (she was Muslim)... so I was okay with it. Then, you know, I got feelings.. she chose him, so I got stupid and blew the whistle ... And basically caused a whoooole heap of trouble for everyone involved. Myself included. I made one mistake after another in that situation.

That one really made me grow the F up. Never again. Now when I meet a chick and she has a boyfriend/husband... I immediately lose any attraction to her. It's an automatic response. It's the one circumstance where my penis and my brain agree: "Nope nope nope".

Yep. I can't say I feel too guilty about it either, I only met his mrs once and she was a right cow.

What would be interesting is how many people who've knowingly been the other man/woman are also the people would also never cheat. And how do they balance the dynamic?

at least twice that i know of. it continued off and on for many years with one of them, even after her husband found out.

no regrets. i figured if it hadn't have been me, it would have been someone else, so it might as well have been me.

What would be interesting is how many people who've knowingly been the other man/woman are also the people would also never cheat. And how do they balance the dynamic?

Well, I won't say that I never cheat because I have once in the past but that was back in high school. I wouldn't do it again.

I have respect for my relationships and I don't really care about a stranger's relationship is how I balance it. But like I said, I draw the line at engaged/married women and I don't pursue people that are involved.

Unfortunately my penis formerly had no scruples about anything. I have been a few times. Before my good friend started dating his girlfriend, she was dating another dude but also blowing me on the side. I never told my friend, as she and I quit fooling around.

When I was about 23 I hooked up with a 40 year old who I was told was divorcing but was actually just married. She then used the fact I was sticking it to her to break it off with her husband. For about six months she followed me to my shows and it got to a point where she was begging me to keep seeing her. Very awkward.

I've changed a lot it's hard to believe I was such a degenerate

Years ago, when I was young and stupid (well, more stupid than I am today).

I fooled around with a chick at work for months (literally AT work, after hours). She had a boyfriend but she made it seem like it was a family arranged/religious thing (she was Muslim)... so I was okay with it. Then, you know, I got feelings.. she chose him, so I got stupid and blew the whistle ... And basically caused a whoooole heap of trouble for everyone involved. Myself included. I made one mistake after another in that situation.

That one really made me grow the F up. Never again. Now when I meet a chick and she has a boyfriend/husband... I immediately lose any attraction to her. It's an automatic response. It's the one circumstance where my penis and my brain agree: "Nope nope nope".

IMO you learned the wrong lesson. The lesson you should have learned is don't date a Muslim chick with a husband/boyfriend.

Back