Ever been the other woman/man?

Twice.

The first time was with an ex that was dating someone I didn't like.

Second time the girl told me she had broken up with her boyfriend then right after we finished told me that they were actually still together.

IMO you learned the wrong lesson. The lesson you should have learned is don't date a Muslim chick with a husband/boyfriend.

Still the wrong lesson.

The right lesson?

When you help someone else cheat, you don't get to get attached and mad when she doesn't choose you. If you can't be the other guy without getting all emotional over it, don't do it.

Yeah, once. An ex called me up like 3 months after we parted, and she just wanted to catch up over lunch and fuck afterwards. Next day I call her and some dude answers. Surprise.... Boyfriend, hung up and wrote her off as a whore.

I met this chick at a rave and got her number. We texted for a few days but she would always make an excuse whenever I tried to make plans for meeting up. One early morning she called out of the blue and told me she was in the hospital and to come see her. I figured that was my chance, went to the hospital and fucked her in the bathroom. Later it turned out, she was married and I called her out on it but she told me she was getting divorced and just wanted to fuck somebody so it could help her in making the final decision. She then actually divorced her husband and got into a relationship with another guy. After a few months she called me and told me she had broken up with her bf and wanted to come see me so I fucked her again. Next day, I saw on her facebook and she was once again posting pics with her bf. I stopped talking to the bitch. Recently she got married to that same bf and posted her wedding pics and status on facebook and the bf's mother replied to the status, she seemed extremely angry and said everybody knows you tried to sleep with my husband so the bitch even tried to sleep with her father in law while dating her bf lol

Twice. Banged an ex after telling her no about 3 months she kept messaging me sending me pics, so i hit it and thought it would be over. 2 months later she gets kicked out i let her stay with me she eagerly puts out daily, then when she realizes i m not go III g to marry or be in a serious relationship she leaves.

My other, other guy story is a FB who got into a relationship , i thought it was done at that point get a text "i need to cum, head for head?" I are scum so we fool around occassionally till they break up. He also pushed her one time i told him id fuck him up if he touched her again, he was a puss so i just banged her the next morning.

What would be interesting is how many people who've knowingly been the other man/woman are also the people would also never cheat. And how do they balance the dynamic?

Easy. I'm in a committed, positive relationship that offers a lot of good to me going forward.

The women that cheated with me were in frail, shallow relationships that would have fallen apart whether I hooked up with them or not. If anything I was doing them a favour, offering them moments of tranquility amongst the drama.

Boom.

Yeah for a few years. I feel really bad about it now looking back and is not something im proud of. Shit hit the fan when she told me that she wished she was married to me and not her husband. That fucked my head up bad and is not something I ever want to go through again.

What would be interesting is how many people who've knowingly been the other man/woman are also the people would also never cheat. And how do they balance the dynamic?

Count moi.

And I was a younger man when I made my indiscretions by proxy.

Now? Never.

Ever been the 3rd party in someone else's relationship, where someone is cheating on his or her SO, and you are the "other man" or "other woman"?

Almost,in my teens, but no boobie prize. Very tempting but not worth the potential trouble it would cause to not just me, but my entire family and the other's family.

You?

Once

Had a about a three year relationship with a married woman that was 10 years my senior when I was in my late 20s. I probably should have felt worse about it than I did , but there's something about the dynamic of an affair that makes for some dynamite sex . I was unattached and was getting lots of play elsewhere as well.....it was an embarrassment of riches there for a few years!

She used to get so upset when she'd occasionally get wind that I was seeing other people lol, Thought that was pretty rich!

Once

Had a about a three year relationship with a married woman that was 10 years my senior when I was in my late 20s. I probably should have felt worse about it than I did , but there's something about the dynamic of an affair that makes for some dynamite sex . I was unattached and was getting lots of play elsewhere as well.....it was an embarrassment of riches there for a few years!

She used to get so upset when she'd occasionally get wind that I was seeing other people lol, Thought that was pretty rich!

Nothing is more absurd that a cheater demanding monogamy from the person they're cheating with.

I knew a guy like that once. He had a gf but still wanted to call dibs on other women. I had to sit him down and explain that no one would ever disrespect him and go after his girlfriend but he has no rights when it comes to side pieces.

You share that girl.

Yah, the same old story of the ex calling wanting to catch up and get some of the good old D. Don't ever let your girl even think about her ex, all she's doing is plotting to fuck you over

nope, dont cheat and wont cheat with

on a side note - i got hit on by a post-op trans a few weeks ago and was slightly tempted.

Nothing is more absurd that a cheater demanding monogamy from the person they're cheating with.

I knew a guy like that once. He had a gf but still wanted to call dibs on other women. I had to sit him down and explain that no one would ever disrespect him and go after his girlfriend but he has no rights when it comes to side pieces.

You share that girl.

Yeah , I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics are required to make such a demand.

Back