• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Even with an emphatic W, this Stipe fight is already a blemish on Jon's legacy.

Ya it is crazy how stupid people are. Imagine being so stupid that you want the champ to fight the nr.1 contender. Morons.
I'm just saying one loss and now Pavlovich is an afterthought, he looks like a guy who loses every big fight. Any resume boost it would've been for Jones is vaporized. Which is what the argument was to go for Stipe because atleast he has the record people can't criticize.

I'd rather watch Aspinall or Pavlovich over Stipe, but its telling how people treated Jones win over the last interim champ was perceived. "Gane is just a white belt with no TDD". Basically no matter if Jones beat Pavlovich or Aspinall, everyone will say the guy he beat was unproven.

I'm just saying one loss and now Pavlovich is an afterthought, he looks like a guy who loses every big fight. Any resume boost it would've been for Jones is vaporized. Which is what the argument was to go for Stipe because atleast he has the record people can't criticize.

I'd rather watch Aspinall or Pavlovich over Stipe, but its telling how people treated Jones win over the last interim champ was perceived. "Gane is just a white belt with no TDD". Basically no matter if Jones beat Pavlovich or Aspinall, everyone will say the guy he beat was unproven.
I disagree. If he beats Tom he will have beat the best guy at HW who has proved he has the skills it take to be a MMA fighter of the highest caliber. Same with Pavlovich.

Gane showed vs Francis that he is not a MMA fighter. That his ground game was non existant. If Jon had kept it standing and knocked out Gane, that would be different, but he chose to take the easiest route and grapple the white belt grappler. The fight was a joke. It was Randy Couture vs James Toney.

What's repulsive about a patriot who is supportive of his president?
It is one thing to support your president because you like his politics. It is another thing not daring speak out against him out of fear.

Did you know Fedors 16 year old daughter was attacked after Fedor was critical of child MMA fights hosted by Putins butt buddy - Kadyrov? And Kadyrov did not hide that he was behind the attack. Did Putin help or support Fedor? Nope.

Last edited:
It's a dogshit match.

Only Jones fans that are obsessed with wanting him to retire as undefeated goat HW and LHW endorse this match up. Same people that cried that colby fought leon are okay with this. It's hilarious to me.

I disagree. If he beats Tom he will have beat the best guy at HW who has proved he has the skills it take to be a MMA fighter of the highest caliber. Same with Pavlovich.

Gane showed vs Francis that he is not a MMA fighter. That his ground game was non existant. If Jon had kept it standing and knocked out Gane, that would be different, but he chose to take the easiest route and grapple the white belt grappler. The fight was a joke. It was Randy Couture vs James Toney.
Yeah, gane’s submission losses are piling up. Jones did no better than anybody else that gane fought in the ufc.

Pavlovich is still a beast - he has lost twice in his career - and he lost to 2 top fighters in Reem(back in 2018) and to Aspinal, who is the interrim champ. Pavlovich would be a much better fight for Jon than Stipe is. However - Tom is still the nr.1 contender, so Tom over Pavlovich.

Why draw the line there? Why not, for instance, when he beat his spouse bloody in front of his kids?
If you are concerned for his woman why the fuck don’t you contact her and not a rando on a karate forum? I got you. False outrage must feel so good to let out. Simply Sir I am not one to play Captain Save a Bitch that isn’t looking to be saved. If that’s your real life character you’ll be dead soon and find out it just doesn’t work like how you think it does. Why now? I find it MY OWN final straw. About yours… I’m not here to judge you for it so if I am tired of duplicitous behavior that’s me and I said exactly what I said.

Per Dana, the UFC makes fights the fans want to see. Smfh, did I mention how much I love Dana? Lol

Jones is just the goat as the other dude said. The hater wet dream of Aspinall beating him won't happen. In real life, the bad guys don't always lose, they sometimes win as edgy and corny as it sounds
I think that Jones will lose in the long run, the guy is bound to have something terrible happen to him or someone around him due to his criminal behavior.

If you are concerned for his woman why the fuck don’t you contact her and not a rando on a karate forum? I got you. False outrage must feel so good to let out. Simply Sir I am not one to play Captain Save a Bitch that isn’t looking to be saved. If that’s your real life character you’ll be dead soon and find out it just doesn’t work like how you think it does. Why now? I find it MY OWN final straw. About yours… I’m not here to judge you for it so if I am tired of duplicitous behavior that’s me and I said exactly what I said.

<escalate99>

It was just a question, bud. No need to feel so attacked.

But to take your answer seriously, you think caring about a woman getting beat up is a captain save a hoe mentality, right? So caring about a guy getting sexually harrassed by Jon is then a captain save a male hoe mentality, or how does this work?

Last edited:
I think that Jones will lose in the long run, the guy is bound to have something terrible happen to him or someone around him due to his criminal behavior.
he seems like a ticking time bomb with so many repeated instances of public indecency and he has not shown any efforts to actually get help for his problems which makes it hard to root for him.

i mean, i don't really know how good Jon is anymore. his only fight in HW was like 30secs and had no resistance. it's not like i think Stipe is still a world beater, i'm more thinking that for all we know Jon could've fell off a cliff and that's why he keeps stalling. i would've never thought someone like Dominick Reyes would've nearly beaten him either but there it was lol

MMA has so many factors i can't count anyone all the way out.
Stipe's recent history is more delicate than Jones was. He is off a devastating loss KO in 2021. Reyes was atleast on fire with a win streak when he fought Jones.

i agree ths isn't a great retirement fight for jones. maybe in 2020 when stipe was relevant, but stipe hasn't fought in 3 years now.

i hope jones takes one more fight against poatan and then retires. if he beat poaten at HW, then he has defeated the new guard and has a claim to the absolute GOAT.

He would have walked through the pride legends and strikeforce greats, beaten the new guard post USADA (however these were ok wins), won the HW belt, and beatn the face of the new era.
If you aren't eliminating him from GOAT talks due to his extracurricular activities, yet believe he needs to beat Poatan to be GOAT, you're just damn silly.

I can get why people exclude him from GOAT talks, but if you're keeping him eligible, he's already done everything needed to claim the title.

you got anger issues that you need to sort yourself.....its also never a good look to blame the victim in a abusive relationship.

What about the fans?

Most of the "fans" have no idea who Tom is. Even fewer know that Stipe is old.

Big PPV events aren't big because of the kind of fans that post about MMA on forums, or social media. They're big because sports center cared enough to talk about it and the casuals are talking around the water cooler.

you got anger issues that you need to sort yourself.....its also never a good look to blame the victim in a abusive relationship.
I didn’t say an angry word champ I think that coochie is sensitive and it’s not mine to massage. Good luck. When you get done here go put your energy into saving the victim that btw has said she is fine not pressing charges and btw doesn’t want you to save them. When you get done thrre fly off in your cape and save every other woman that didn’t ask you to save them and would tell you mind your business. Tell me how it works out. You’ll be dead quickly playing that game but enjoy

Last edited:
Lol at how hard Jon called out Stipe but you can't find one instance of him calling out Frank on Twitter
Yeah, like he called Francis a "Big Ol' P" but Frank went to Boxing, exposed and humanized Fury but lost to AJ, FN showed bravery but yet he bit off more than he can chew, I guess Jon got under his skin too much to the point that FN wanted to impress Jon then because of 1 fight, good ol' Frank drank his own Kool-aid and thought he was a real boxer till AJ made him know his place.

But rn with Stipe, Stipe wants to fight Jon cause Jon got under his skin when he was calling him out a lot and saying he ducked him the whole 2022 when Jon himself was still bulking for HW.

Jon isn't just a Sociopath, Jon isn't also the GOAT of the sport but he's giving Chael Sonnen a run for his "best trash talker" belt, Jon really gets under people's skins, it's really disturbing fr.

Jon has fought everyone. I give zero fucks if he fights Aspinall. The Stipe fight makes more sense

If you aren't eliminating him from GOAT talks due to his extracurricular activities, yet believe he needs to beat Poatan to be GOAT, you're just damn silly.

I can get why people exclude him from GOAT talks, but if you're keeping him eligible, he's already done everything needed to claim the title.
That’s the new “you don’t agree with me so I want to label you angry” routine that you little over sensitive in the next person’s home but hiding anonymously online kids pull. “You got dee anger issues”. No that’s something you need to take up with Jones. Not me. Jones You lack significance to inspire anger with me my son. Trust me

Back