Even if you don't agree with the decision

Momentosis

King Whitebelt
@Steel
Reaction score
You gotta hespect the work TJ did with one leg and one eye for 3+ rounds.

His movement was clearly compromised in the second from the leg lock at the end of the first. Took a wicked hook early in the second that caused that nasty cut as well. He was constantly wiping the blood out of the eye the rest of the fight.

Despite this, dude fuckin toughed it out and brought it to Sandhagen, who, honestly has no-one really to blame but himself for constantly going for flashy shit that puts him in bad positions and being too passive in the later rounds and letting TJ back into the fight despite his bad knee and cut.

Yup.
Thought it was a phenomenal performance from both guys.

I don't get how some fighters are able to dodge these stance switch and shifting combinations like those of TJ either.
Crazy high level fight.

Have to admit, I'm a TJ fan now. Expected him to lose/look like shit against a top 5 after a 2 year layoff. I got bite by the snake it seems.

Yup.
Thought it was a phenomenal performance from both guys.

I don't get how some fighters are able to dodge these stance switch and shifting combinations like those of TJ either.
Crazy high level fight.

Sandhagen was slippery as fuck. Similar to Cruz. Very similar to Cruz except he doesn't look as wacky.

Have to admit, I'm a TJ fan now. Expected him to lose/look like shit against a top 5 after a 2 year layoff. I got bite by the snake it seems.

Anyone else feel the exact opposite?

I liked TJ before, because of his abilities.

But now, off the drugs, he shows heart, skill, and everything... Kinda makes me hate him more. I woulda felt for the guy if he came out broken and weak.

His movement was clearly compromised in the second from the leg lock at the end of the first. Took a wicked hook early in the second that caused that nasty cut as well. He was constantly wiping the blood out of the eye the rest of the fight.

Despite this, dude fuckin toughed it out and brought it to Sandhagen, who, honestly has no-one really to blame but himself for constantly going for flashy shit that puts him in bad positions and being too passive in the later rounds and letting TJ back into the fight despite his bad knee and cut.
Yes. Gotta give him props for that

Fights like this are a good reminder for putting myself back in place of ever even thinking I could ever compete at their level. We all would like to think we could, but not many of us can tough it out like these real fighters actually do.

Heh people crying robbery is just another day on Sherdog for me.

It’s almost a tradition now along with so and so is shook or never that good.

Don’t understand your logic lol

He had all the tools to be successful and cheated anyways.

I have much more sympathy for a guy who doesn't posses qualities and chooses to cheat.

If we would have seen a major hole in TJ's game today, I would have had some sympathy and understanding for him.

He had all the tools to be successful and cheated anyways.

I have much more sympathy for a guy who doesn't posses qualities and chooses to cheat.

If we would have seen a major hole in TJ's game today, I would have had some sympathy and understanding for him.
They are all cheating dude, he just FINALLY got caught.

Heh people crying robbery is just another day on Sherdog for me.

It’s almost a tradition now along with so and so is shook or never that good.
Yup. It doesn't matter how one-sided a fight is. If their favored fighter lost, its a robbery. Its 100 times worse when the fights are close like the TJ/Corey fight was.

Agree completely. I thought it could have gone either way but I felt Cory coasted too much after rd 2 and allowed TJ to take the fight to him.
Hate him all you want for the PEDs but TJ showed real grit in this fight.

I agree with the decision. Sand Hagen is a tall bully that doesnt belong in this weight class. I am glad he lost. He needs to move up and fight guys like Max Hollaway.

Back