Even if you don't agree with the decision

Even if you think he lost, he came back after a few years lay-off and made it close. Therefore, he’s the better fighter and should be fighting for a title instead.

I leaned my scoring towards TJ, not only because of the wrestling and clinch, but Corey had the fight in the bag after the cut and instead of pushing for a finish, sat back and sniped a few counter shots for points rather than finishing TJ while he was compromised. Corey easily could've targeted that eye more but allowed TJ to take over.

Go back and read your replies Einstein. Post count ≠ common sense.

You're choosing to be naive and stupid, in order to insult and belittle me.

The context is TJ Dillashaw and his cheating. It's really simple to grasp but you're choosing to be difficult.

Congrats you're so smart, you've made this basic conversation difficult.

Collect your e-win from a mod.

TJ makes it hard to like him, as often as he has put his foot in his mouth and EPO abuse. But nobody can question his toughness after that fight. Definitely won my respect.

You're choosing to be naïve and stupid, in order to insult and belittle me.

The context is TJ Dillashaw and his cheating. It's really simple to grasp but you're choosing to be difficult.

Congrats you're so smart, you've made this basic conversation difficult.

Collect your e-win from a mod.

They are all cheating dude, he just FINALLY got caught.

I dont think every fighter is on EPO

Maybe Im naive

Does this help you out sweetheart?

No, but I hope you're getting something out of this.
Help me understand the context here. My statement was they are all cheating. You replied with EPO. If EPO is cheating, where is the falsity of my statement?

Anyone else feel the exact opposite?

I liked TJ before, because of his abilities.

But now, off the drugs, he shows heart, skill, and everything... Kinda makes me hate him more. I woulda felt for the guy if he came out broken and weak.

Help me understand the context here. My statement was they are all cheating. You replied with EPO. If EPO is cheating, where is the falsity of my statement?

Sigh.

I did not say your comment was false.

I do not think all fighters are cheating at the level TJ chose to, with EPO being an example.

I ain't gotta respect shit, especially a cheater.

Yeah it was impressive. I don't agree with the decision but I also won't call that one a robbery. Looking forward to him vs the Yan/Aljo winner.

Back