Even if Guilty, zero chance Conor Mcgregor is going down or to jail.

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
R. Kelly and Michael Jackson’s victims went to court and denied ever having sex with him, even though there are literal tapes of R. Kelly having sex with a 14 year old girl.

They got paid off to deny it happened.

No jury or judge in the world will put someone away when the victim goes back on their story in court and denies having sex.

She’ll sing the song she’s paid to sing, and Conor will walk whether or not he did it.

Floyd Mayweather got put away for domestic violence of which there was hardly any proof beyond he said/she said. There's plenty of the hearsay evidence in this case, except the crime is far worse if true.

MJ’s case hurts me. I love his music, but he is guilty as fuck.

I'm glad you know what the rape victim will do in this particular case, since not all victims behave the same way. Sherdog is lucky to have you and your crystal ball.

What's life like in the near future?

were MJs and R. Kelly's victims examined by hospital staff/police?

no one knows how it will play out.

He will be behind bars. You can bank on it.

If he’s convinced of rape there is zero chance of him going to jail?

<LikeReally5>

As someone who's visited a law school, I tend to agree with you.

If the money is worth more to them than justice...

Have mercy on their soul.

The R. Kelly case is still far from over.

I believe Michael Jackson is weird in his own way, but (probably) innocent.

There's a lot of celebrities that get put away, money doesn't always buy your way out of something. I don't believe Conor is guilty though, and I see no reason for anyone else to either without the proper evidence first.

He will pay her off if:

#1. His lawyer says the prosecution has enough evidence to possibly convict him.

#2. His lawyer tells Conor to pay her off because the trial will be long, ugly and time consuming ultimately hurting his image even if he is found innocent.

I'm glad you know what the rape victim will do in this particular case, since not all victims behave the same way. Sherdog is lucky to have you and your crystal ball.

Saying zero chance is just silly because of what you said. On the other hand, it's hard not to be cynical nowadays. If you had to bet on someone doing the right thing or taking a payoff, which way would you expect most people to go?

Saying zero chance is just silly because of what you said. On the other hand, it's hard not to be cynical nowadays. If you had to bet on someone doing the right thing or taking a payoff, which way would you expect most people to go?

Well, there aren't really enough high-profile rape cases for me to guess as confidently as the TS. Sometimes the guy gets put away, sometimes he doesn't. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, though: most victims genuinely want their attacker put in prison, I believe.

Plus, can't she sue him in a separate civil case? That way she can testify in the criminal case as well as file a civil case for damages. Though maybe not. I don't know anything about the Irish criminal justice system.

do we know anything about the victim? for sure she doesnt have Anderson Silva money, but she could be well off enough that justice means more to her. assuming the assault happened as alleged

Well, there aren't really enough high-profile rape cases for me to guess as confidently as the TS. Sometimes the guy gets put away, sometimes he doesn't. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, though: most victims genuinely want their attacker put in prison, I believe.

Plus, can't she sue him in a separate civil case? That way she can testify in the criminal case as well as file a civil case for damages. Though maybe not. I don't know anything about the Irish criminal justice system.

I agree with your take on it. I wasn't speaking about this case in particular. It's just my cynical view of people in general. Greg Hardy's domestic violence case is an example. Charges were only dropped because his accuser didn't appear. It's not hard to figure out why.

D3PpCnJW0AAuY2t.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/ReusableShoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back