Even if Guilty, zero chance Conor Mcgregor is going down or to jail.

R. Kelly and Michael Jackson’s victims went to court and denied ever having sex with him, even though there are literal tapes of R. Kelly having sex with a 14 year old girl.

They got paid off to deny it happened.

No jury or judge in the world will put someone away when the victim goes back on their story in court and denies having sex.

She’ll sing the song she’s paid to sing, and Conor will walk whether or not he did it.

Laws around this type of crime are very different in Ireland compared to the US.

MJ’s case hurts me. I love his music, but he is guilty as fuck.
giphy.gif

do we know anything about the victim? for sure she doesnt have Anderson Silva money, but she could be well off enough that justice means more to her. assuming the assault happened as alleged

I don't know much about the case at all. I've been mostly ignoring it until something besides rumor is reported. :) Like I said, i wasn't speaking about this case in particular but about people in general. There's just so much corruption involved in the justice system.

It's like the OJ Simpson case. One of the best articles I read at the time was titled "Money Talks, Client walks". Simpson didn't get off because he was black and played the race card like a lot of people want to believe. He got off because he had money and could afford to mount a strong defense. A poor, black client would have most likely been steamrolled by the prosecution.

Last edited:
If it was America I'd tend to agree as it seems very few celebrities actually serve serious time. I have no idea how Ireland operates, maybe it's not as corrupt.

They have every motivation to lie. Bring me someone accountable and less suspicious.

James Safechuck is in a world of hurt. That’s pretty obvious to almost everyone. The Jackson estate also has every reason to lie.

LaToya Jackson was warning us all along...

I don't know much about the case at all. I've been mostly ignoring it until something besides rumor is reported. :) Like I said, i wasn't speaking about this case in particular but about people in general. There's just so much corruption involved in the justice system.

It's like the OJ Simpson case. One of the best articles I ead at the time was titled "Money Talks, Client walks". Simpson didn't get off because he was black and played the race card like a lot of people want to believe. He got off because he had money and could afford to mount a strong defense. A poor, black client would have most likely been steamrolled by the prosecution.

AFAIK it is less rumour and more so leaks

Floyd Mayweather got put away for domestic violence of which there was hardly any proof beyond he said/she said. There's plenty of the hearsay evidence in this case, except the crime is far worse if true.
Put away? he served 3 months for like his 4th offense

R. Kelly and Michael Jackson’s victims went to court and denied ever having sex with him, even though there are literal tapes of R. Kelly having sex with a 14 year old girl.

They got paid off to deny it happened.

No jury or judge in the world will put someone away when the victim goes back on their story in court and denies having sex.

She’ll sing the song she’s paid to sing, and Conor will walk whether or not he did it.
McGregor's case is in Ireland, not America, so reality is your examples really don't hold any context to the situation being discussed. Though if speaking on similar situations in America, Tyson begs to differ, Mayweather did County time for DV, and plenty other "celebs" have done jail and/or prison time for rape convictions, as-well as DV/assault convictions. McGregor "retiring" only a few hours before the announcement was released, is a huge tell as to his own feelings of guilt, especially being only hours earlier he was saying he was coming back in July.. similar to TJ giving up his belt right before the failed USADA test came out to the public, hours after he did an interview saying he would like to go fight for the 145lb belt after he defends against Cejudo. People tend to give up when guilty, and fight for their innocence when not guilty.

do we know anything about the victim? for sure she doesnt have Anderson Silva money, but she could be well off enough that justice means more to her. assuming the assault happened as alleged

Anderson Silva, doesn't have "Anderson Silva money"!!
;)

Rape is the one thing even Conor can't get away with. If he got off with no jailtime from a guilty rape verdict. Everyone would be gunning for his head. That Brock guy from Stanford? Dude was a nobody until the news broke that he got 2 month of jailtime. Conor is already a mega celebrity. If he gets convicted for rape and avoids jailtime there will be assassination attempts towards him. UFC won't let him fight being guilty of rape because it would cause a shitstorm. UFC doesn't need Conor anymore with their espn deal. They basically get paid like every ppv does 500k buys. No money in the world will save Conor from being a convicted RAPIST.

Ireland isn't the US. The justice system in the US in inherently corrupt because everyone whores themselves out for votes.

Judges, prosecutors etc in Ireland don't need to worry about being popular.

Back