Even Dariush was surprised at the decision *gif*

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
88NyXoi.gif

theres no discussion about if a fights a robbery when the guy who won knows he shouldnt have

Robbery

But he looked good in the third round and is a promising contender.

He's just surprised the judges got it right for once. If you watch closely and ignore Kenflo, a lot of Michael Menace's punches wiffed. He tried the old "Diego Sanchez move forward and look busy with air punches" routine and it didn't work on these judges.

He's just surprised the judges got it right for once. If you watch closely and ignore Kenflo, a lot of Michael Menace's punches wiffed. He tried the old "Diego Sanchez move forward and look busy with air punches" routine and it didn't work on these judges.

I'm glad you think Dariush won because Dariush didn't

Was positive MJ won the first 2 rounds.

Dariush was a total class act while talking to Anik. Gave MJ a ton of respect and even admitted that he would have understood if the judges gave it to MJ. Cool dude.

Dariush is a class act and i'm almost glad he got the gift decision, but at the same time i'm pissed for mj

I'm glad you think Dariush won because Dariush didn't

Lots of people thought it was very close. Weird how when these threads are made the first few posters all agree with the TS. I've seen threads saying it wasn't a robbery and that BD won and the next 10 posters agreed. Fact is, Dariush was busy fighting so he doesn't know how it went.

Lots of people thought it was very close. Weird how when these threads are made the first few posters all agree with the TS. I've seen threads saying it wasn't a robbery and that BD won and the next 10 posters agreed. Fact is, Dariush was busy fighting so he doesn't know how it went.

a lot of people agreed with Hitler too.

Robbery

But he looked good in the third round and is a promising contender.

Yeah, he did look good in the third but the story no one is talking about is Henri Hooft. Henri says, at the end of the 2nd, 'Michael, just give me 5 more minute....all you need is 5 more minutes and we win"......well, if that doesn't get a fighter's mind on a bicycle, I don't know what will. If he told him, it is one round a piece, you need to win this round, I think we would have seen a different outcome.

There is no excuse for bad judging, I had it 30-27 for MJ, like Jordan Breen did. Still, 29-28 MJ is very, very fair but anything other than that, you shouldn't be judging under today's rules and regulations. The judges get 90% of blame with 10% on Hooft, IMHO.

Move on. It has passed. Get over it.

If MJ wanted the win so badly he wouldn't have shit the bed in the third round. It was one round each with one of the rounds up to interpretation (I gave it 2-1 MJ but i can see 2-1 BD) and the guy who finished strong at the end got the nod.

Finish strong at the end. All these guys ever talk about is being warriors and conquistadors and this and that and then their fans come out and whinge about this guy landed 8 more punches to the ribs and this guy got more punches to the left cheek in the beginning of the fight.. who cares.

Fighters who are content to coast or are unable to do anything at the end but get whipped at the end don't deserve to win over a guy who is winning the fight decisively in the final 33% of the time. The natural progression would be that he would continue to win and the 33% would increase in rounds 4-5-6-7-etc.. Yeah that's not how 10 point shit system works but whatever, it is an archaic system that needs modifying.

In close fights like this, the guy who finishes strong at the end should get the win or at the very least, the fans should stop whining for a guy who did nothing at the end because they came to win points and not win a fight.

Dariush is a class act and i'm almost glad he got the gift decision, but at the same time i'm pissed for mj

You missed a perfect opportunity to title the thread "Even Dariush was surprised at the *gif* decision", even though you are wrong and he won it fair and square.

Back