Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Fully agree. Thoughts?

6f0b6f160589f3d37084dffa050f31ac.jpg

Source:
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/eu-under-pressure-ban-russian-162349915.html

Same sentiment was why we put Japanese American citizens in camps. We've learned nothing.

Most obviously I think it will play into Putin's hands making it that much easier to paint the situation as purely anti Russian and indeed missing a chance to expose Russians to coverage of the situation outside of pro Putin propaganda at home.

Seems like an ineffective sanction as well, Russian tourists are taking money out of their economy into the EU not the other way around.

Last edited:
Why not...
Russian tourists doesn't bring a lot of money ....
Maybe Cyprus, Greece and Turkey are earning from them a lot...

Rusofobia should be cultivated as standard for modern countries.
Because they might sent in terrorists, diversants and provocators masking as tourists...

Anyway North Korea and Iran will allow them to spent money.

Why not...
Russian tourists doesn't bring a lot of money ....
Maybe Cyprus, Greece and Turkey are earning from them a lot...

Rusofobia should be cultivated as standard for modern countries.
Because they might sent in terrorists, diversants and provocators masking as tourists...

Anyway North Korea and Iran will allow them to spent money.
Who give fuck how many monies Russian bring to other country, they have right to travel and look other countries in Europe. How many Russians fuck women in your family?

Right wingers typically against this but were all for Trump’s “muslim ban”.

There is zero consistency on the right.

Well, Russia have banned nationals of a lot of these countries from entering so it's no different to that really. Trying to get a tourist visa for Russia as a Brit was like pulling teeth BEFORE this invasion, I can't ever see us being able to get one again, even in 20yrs time. Also, I suppose you need to be wary of who exactly you are letting into your country - it's not like Russia don't have a history of spying and infiltration.

Well, Russia have banned nationals of a lot of these countries from entering so it's no different to that really. Trying to get a tourist visa for Russia as a Brit was like pulling teeth BEFORE this invasion, I can't ever see us being able to get one again, even in 20yrs time. Also, I suppose you need to be wary of who exactly you are letting into your country - it's not like Russia don't have a history of spying and infiltration.
Really? Last time I went to Russia I was there with a British woman and she had no issue. This was late 2018.

Already happening in someplaces

Yup.

Russians can only enter here to attend a funeral of a relative.

And those who live here don't get their temporary residency permits extended once they expire, and have to leave.

Last edited:
Back