EU launches legal cases against Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic for not taking in refugees

What about rebuilding the Austro-Hungarian empire? What happened to the Habsburg why are not they speaking out?

Austria is a complete outsider in the context of this conversation. In basic terms the only reason they were involved in this sphere is due to resistance to Ottoman aggression. That's dumbing it down, obviously, but they don't see a kinship to the V4 countries outside of the inevitable superficial cultural mixing between close neighbors. Not Slavic, definitely not Magyar, but a very much Germanic people who rightfully view themselves as more west then east. The Austria-Hungary empire was a complete shit mix incorporating much of central Europe that wasn't a cohesive unit, and most have no understanding of. I could go on and on, but compared to some true students of history that study that part of Europe I find my knowledge woefully inadequate as it's a complex field going back centuries.

But Austria is definitely not taking the German/Swedish route when it comes to the migrant question.

If we had a EU like arrangement with the USA which allowed our citizens full working rights in the USA along with free travel and tons of aid money and the USA said we need to take 15,000 refugees or pay a 3 billion dollar fine i would expect my country to comply.

Lol you mixed up your numbers there and i said a million; not 15000. Do you think Mexico benefits from Nafta while having the strictest immigration laws around?

Austria is a complete outsider in the context of this conversation. In basic terms the only reason they were involved in this sphere is due to resistance to Ottoman aggression. That's dumbing it down, obviously, but they don't see a kinship to the V4 countries outside of the inevitable superficial cultural mixing between close neighbors. Not Slavic, definitely not Magyar, but a very much Germanic people who rightfully view themselves as more west then east. The Austria-Hungary empire was a complete shit mix incorporating much of central Europe that wasn't a cohesive unit, and most have no understanding of. I could go on and on, but compared to some true students of history that study that part of Europe I find my knowledge woefully inadequate as it's a complex field going back centuries.

But Austria is definitely not taking the German/Swedish route when it comes to the migrant question.

This is interesting now I am motivated to read more about the cultural differences in Western and eastern Europe

Here's my question: if the people that Hungary, Poland, and the Czech Republic are forced to take in do something bad, can their victims sue Brussels for the failure to do the appropriate vetting?

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand that not everything wise is politically possible. But it seems like the pro-EU argument here is that the Poles et al do something known to be foolish in order to honor a process, with little thought given to questioning how well the process works if it i s rigidly enforcing foolish policies.

I think a Euro state based on the EU framework would be unlikely to be accountable to the various populations of Europe, especially outside of the Germans and French. I'd expect it to be undemocratic and authoritarian. The constant invocation of "But the rules!" as an answer to "But taking in refugees is stupid!" supports this view imo. Bureaucrats almost always care about their own authority more than the results of their polices being good.

I do understand their objections. And I don't think it is so much "but the rules" but it's more helping each other out.
Because Greece and Italy already have those refugees due to them being the first country they arrive in.
Sometimes you have to do something you don't like or consider foolish if you are in a Union.

For example, currently, people from other EU countries can get social benefits in Germany.
Of which 92.000 are Poles so they can come to Germany and get unemployment and health insurance and child support.
Now, this is obviously foolish and very unpopular in Germany. So Germany started to implement a law that people can only get those benefits if they worked at least 5 years in Germany.

But this new law might not fit under EU regulation. It's not clear right now. But because Germany is unhappy with the situation we do not stop paying all those people.
We oblige by the current EU rules that we agreed on until the issue in resolved in court or adjusted to fit EU regulations.
I would like that country like Polen who are one of the biggest benefactors from other unpopular laws would have the same kind of mindset. Because that is simply something you have to live with if you want the benefits from the EU.
Thats what I mean with they can leave. Everyone will have some laws they don't like. That is just not avoidable but if they can't get over that the first time there is an issue. The EU might not be for them.
Because they don't seem to have a problem taking advantage of beneficial laws that are unpopular in other countries. But that is just part of being in the EU.

Poland, Chechoslavakia and Hungary give zero fucks.....

Except for the safety, security and well-being of their own citizens.

I stand with them 1000%

Can someone anyone point out where the PM or Presidents or even high ranking government officials of Hungary Poland and Czech Republic are ???

CYI7Ve4UsAAhPtP.jpg:large

Can someone anyone point out where the PM or Presidents or even high ranking government officials of Hungary Poland and Czech Republic are ???

CYI7Ve4UsAAhPtP.jpg:large

Sitting in their office waiting for further orders from Furher Merkel.
npmk8x.jpg

I just wish my grandfather would still be alive to see the 4th Reich. The 3rd didn't work out that well.

Sitting in their office waiting for further orders from Furher Merkel.
npmk8x.jpg

I just wish my grandfather would still be alive to see the 4th Reich. The 3rd didn't work out that well.

Ill stock up on German beer before the civil war kicks of in Fuhrer land and all alcohol is illegal there.

02-forthehomies.gif

Educated people of similar cultures ready to work and contributing to the EU economy as a whole. Yup, a true detriment. You're under the misunderstanding that having central Eurepans in the EU only benefits the western EU states. My above example isn't even the most obvious one from a history perspective.

Have you been to Central Europe Mr Mexican? Under what metric is central Europe 3rd world? Education, hdi, crime? Swing and a miss Rob.

It doesn't help my point that Europe is full of Europeans of mixed descent, and that no issues have come of it? You might have missed the meaning of that particulat convo.
LOL do you think the Poles coming to my country for example are the educated ones?

I agree. Only 6500?
1 is too many.
How many people you really, really don't like would you let into your house?

I thought you were earlier, but not with that point. We're cool.

Was the bitching pre or post migrant crisis?

They could have thought about it before. You agree to it you stick to it.
If they don't like it they can go back to the Soviet Union and see how their life turns out.

A bunch of complainers and people not sticking to their word. Taking the money with open arms. Having their citizen work all over Europe.
The first problem comes around they want to bail on agreements that is not how it works.
inviting millions without even ask its eu partners was false.
why should they accept anything based on that kind of dictatorship?

Last edited:
LOL do you think the Poles coming to my country for example are the educated ones?

Higher literacy then you, so yahh they are lol.

you must prefer those highly educated Turks Morrocans and Surinamese right.

Conflating refugees with islamist terrorists is idiotic. Most refugees are poor families with children trying to escape a hellish civil war, the fact that ISIS terrorists can infiltrate them is another matter (even economic migrants infiltrate them with fake passports), and you address it with proper vetting.

Islam brings a lot of luggage with it that no one wants, not just Islamic terrorism that's all the rage nowadays. Also the women and children thing rings hollow looking at Germany and Sweden, fighting age males. Also rings hollow looking at UK/France where 2nd/3rd gens from these women end up being terrorists.

Poland and Hungary should have the right to refuse to take muslims like Japan and Israel.

Lol you mixed up your numbers there and i said a million; not 15000. Do you think Mexico benefits from Nafta while having the strictest immigration laws around?

1.- Why 1 million? why not 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 refugees? If we are going to start throwing random baseless numbers, there is no point in arguing anything. Germany isn't asking Poland to settle 1 trillion refugees.

2.- NAFTA is absolutely nothing compared to the arrangement Poland and Germany have over the EU, NAFTA isnt even completely free when it comes to goods, much less services and absolutely no value when it comes to labor.

3.- Mexico doesnt has strict immigration laws.

2.- NAFTA is absolutely nothing compared to the arrangement Poland and Germany have over the EU, NAFTA isnt even completely free when it comes to goods, much less services and absolutely no value when it comes to labor.

Cartel profits make Eu budget look like chump change.

Mexis need to start protesting and demanding that the cartels channel their inner Pablo and give back to the people.

Cuckpean Union REEEEEEE-ing because Hungary, Poland, and the Czech Republic don't want to get cucked
KOG0zn.gif

Telling is how the mainstream TV news doesn't report that these countries are resisting EU cuckoldry. You'll only hear about it on the internet and right wing newspapers at best.

3.- Mexico doesnt has strict immigration laws.
I thought they did, I always hear they are hypocritical about criticizing US immigration laws since their own are tougher:

https://factreal.wordpress.com/2010...-states-mexican-immigration-laws-are-tougher/

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/adapt_mexicos_immigration_policy.html

Cartel profits make Eu budget look like chump change.

Mexis need to start protesting and demanding that the cartels channel their inner Pablo and give back to the people.

No, it doesnt.

Stop grasping at straws, massive economic aid, education and benefits for polish citizens, full working rights and completely free movement of people, labor and goods.

If the USA gave that to Mexico i would be asking for my government to start speaking english.

also accepting migrants is like inviting more of them
wrong message

Back