• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International EU, European Court To Punish Hungary For Not Allowing Migrants to enter their country

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
According to the reports.
EU/ECJ will punish Hungary €1m a day until it complies with EU refugee laws.

Another lie in the article by AJ claims that one million migrants are from Syria.
The majority of the migrants had been African Migrants who had nothing to do with the Syrian conflict.

If there is another reason why the "Right Wing Parties" are successfully winning in their local elections in Europe it's mostly due to the immigration stance and cost of living.

Punishing countries in the EU for not allowing "African/Arab Migrants" isn't a good look.
ECJ fines Hungary with €200 million over 'extremely serious' breach of EU asylum law

EU court slaps $216m fine on Hungary for not following asylum laws

Hungary’s anti-immigrant government has taken a hard line on people entering the country since well over one million refugees and asylum seekers entered Europe in 2015, most of them fleeing conflict in Syria. It erected border fences and forcefully tried to stop many from entering.

Pretty sure they’ll refuse to pay.

Even if these were binding….any penalty the EU can impose on Hungary is ludicrous compared to the damage allowing any sizable amount of migrants from the usual countries would inflict.

Hungary may still be Hungary in 50 years.

Hungary sees the writing on the wall. the EU is going down the drain.

Paris%20migrant%20camp%20cleared%20out%20July%207%202017%20(AFP).jpg

For some who are about smear of "Hungary being pro Russia"

Hungary made it clear, they are allowing NATO to fund Ukraine but Hungary doesn't want to be part of the conflict in Ukraine.

For some who are about smear of "Hungary being pro Russia"

Hungary made it clear, they are allowing NATO to fund Ukraine but Hungary doesn't want to be part of the conflict in Ukraine.
Hungary just want to use their position on Ukraine to squeeze as much from the EU as they can.

Which has devolved into a tit for tat.

EU/ECJ will punish Hungary €1m a day until it complies with EU refugee laws.
Pathetic. Why are they punishing Hungary for having a reasonable immigration policy? Whatever... it's not too late for Hungary to leave the EU and join the good guys.

Pathetic. Why are they punishing Hungary for having a reasonable immigration policy? Whatever... it's not too late for Hungary to leave the EU and join the good guys.

You agree to the EU rules if you want to join the EU.

If you don't like the EU rules you leave the EU.

You can't just ignore the rules you don't like and retain all the benefits of EU membership, for obvious reasons.

Who ars the 'Good guys' you are referring to? Turkey?

You agree to the EU rules if you want to join the EU.

If you don't like the EU rules you leave the EU.

You can't just ignore the rules you don't like and retain all the benefits of EU membership, for obvious reasons.

Who ars the 'Good guys' you are referring to? Turkey?
Yes indeed the EU is at its core a profoundly neoliberal construction, designed to promote free markets and open borders.

Given the damage that mass immigration is doing in Europe generally I strongly support Hungary to go rogue on that aspect, even if it means facing some fines that they may/may not have to pay at some point. Mass immigration is the generational disease that the West needs to tackle.

By 2030 I see the EU having around 5-6 less members. Countries have had enough.
No we are seeing an inflection. The Green/Social Democrats are getting wiped out all over the place. The far-right is becoming frequentable and the center right is slipping to the right and re-gaining ground.

I think the 2015-2025 period will be remembered as progressist madness.

No we are seeing an inflection. The Green/Social Democrats are getting wiped out all over the place. The far-right is becoming frequentable and the center right is slipping to the right and re-gaining ground.

I think the 2015-2025 period will be remembered as progressist madness.
I do hope this madness ends asap. Even though Europe is not our friend at the moment, I hate to see European countries lose their identity via importing human trash.

OH NO, MINORITIES!!!!!!

you couldn't be more mask off with your dumb assery....

Rape and violent crime has skyrocketed in Countries that let these animals in. Sweden went from one of the safest Countries in the World to the Rape Capital of the world due to letting these savages in no question asked in unlimited numbers.

Last edited:
yet to hear convincing argument as to how Ireland became the first safe country for so many from the ME and Africa to enter?

Back