estrogen blockers - Jon Jones

L5HvklC.jpg

look at those dilated pupils!

Last edited:
Yep. From someone who has taken peds. The 1st time you take any kind of test your a infant in the world of peds. Even if you have a very well versed person coaching you through it, you just dont know the feeling of affect coming off of test has on you.

Many will do without estrogen blockers simply because they dont know any better. Then the feeling of not having natural test production sets in. ( it sucks btw)

Thats when the bulb lights up above the head. So yea unless you just follow the research or coaching with complete belief most who use estrogen blockers have used peds in the past.

Been there in early 20s. $120 for a bottle of insta-gains?! sounds great

Fast forward months after and you find a know-nothing leaving the gym in self rage from constant dropping numbers.

You can actually take letrozole (testosterone booster) and clomid (estrogen blocker) as a ped alone. Yes it's a post cycle therapy but if u just took a PCT by itself it will give u some gains and results alone.

Yeah, according to most of the articles I've read the EBs he was taking can be found at GNC.

No they can't. Those are prescription only but they can be bought online at some supplement sites that sell them under the guise of being "research chemicals" that aren't intended for human consumption.

I wouldn't say they're advanced, Sonnen was caught with clomiphene and a couple others before his fights with Wand and Vitor were cancelled and he was suspended for 2 years.

They arent really "advanced" but they might be what you would consider stage 3 of doping...

First you use PEd's
Then you improve and start cycling properly
Then you get a bit better and start doing a proper post cycle

So not so much advanced, but you dont start with post cycle stuff and work back

(ok, its not as simple as that but on a basic level its an example)

Don't honey dick us TS. To believe Jones was balls deep in steroids you'd have to be batshit crazy.

Yeah, according to most of the articles I've read the EBs he was taking can be found at GNC.

You need to start working out where "articles" end and "comments" begin ;)

They arent really "advanced" but they might be what you would consider stage 3 of doping...

First you use PEd's

I have a problem with this. Anyone that's done any amount of research knows when you cycle off of injectables and orals that you use a EB to keep E2 in check while your body starts producing Test again naturally. Someone at JJ level of competition has someone that designs cycles for him and if not he has plenty of people around him to make sure he does it right. I would say a proper PCT was done the first time he cycled.

You can actually take letrozole (testosterone booster) and clomid (estrogen blocker) as a ped alone. Yes it's a post cycle therapy but if u just took a PCT by itself it will give u some gains and results alone.

Letro is not a T booster at all. It was designed for Breast cancer patients to stop estrogen production and reverse any growth that might have form on the breast tissue. If you are using Letro it's because you screwed up your E2 during cycle and allowed to get to high thus cause gyno. The letro is designed to stop and reverse gyno.

I have a problem with this. Anyone that's done any amount of research knows when you cycle off of injectables and orals that you use a EB to kick start your natural test. Someone at JJ level of competition has someone that designs cycles for him and if not he has plenty of people around him to make sure he does it right. I would say a proper PCT was done the first time he cycled.

well yes, but what im saying is.

When you decide to use PEd's most people dont go full on, Cycle, Post Cycle, Masking Agents, the whole shebang on their first attempt.

it will usually start with a bit of this, bit of that, and gradually develops..

Its like an endurance athlete, might start with legal stuff like B12 injections, then maybe move onto borderline stuff like Cortisone etc, then maybe move onto growth hormones, before hitting the EPO, and then eventually blood transfusions..

You wouldnt start at blood transfusions first go out.

First you use PEd's

good stuff. thanks

maybe "advanced" was wrong word, but more of a full scope comprehensive strategy for cheating

Back