estrogen blockers - Jon Jones

beautifulDestruction

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
was listening to B Schaub talk to Chael Sonnen over the weekend.

they were talking about how estrogen blockers are pretty advanced in the world of PEDs. that if you are taking estrogen blockers, MOST LIKELY it's not your first time doing it and you're probably already balls-deep in that PED world

I felt bad for Jones at first--watching him cry, but the more I hear people talk about this, I am almost glad he is gone now.

Jones had a couple of fights where things were pretty close... the Gustafsson fight comes to mind.

Maybe everyone was on it a few years ago--who knows?

never taken any PEDs so was wondering on that claim that:
"estrogen blockers are pretty advanced in the world of doping and it's probably not his first time if that's what he had in his sytem"

after reading some posts:
-maybe "advanced" was wrong word, but more of a full scope comprehensive strategy for cheating

Last edited:
they're not advanced. they've been discussed on forums for years

The estrogen blockers aren't working very well! Jon and cheal are both total bitches.

Yep. From someone who has taken peds. The 1st time you take any kind of test your a infant in the world of peds. Even if you have a very well versed person coaching you through it, you just dont know the feeling of affect coming off of test has on you.

Many will do without estrogen blockers simply because they dont know any better. Then the feeling of not having natural test production sets in. ( it sucks btw)

Thats when the bulb lights up above the head. So yea unless you just follow the research or coaching with complete belief most who use estrogen blockers have used peds in the past.

What he needs is drivers license blockers.

So how exactly do you get that stuff? Can he get supplements that contain that? Or are we talking about crooked doctors that have to give it to him?

So how exactly do you get that stuff? Can he get supplements that contain that? Or are we talking about crooked doctors that have to give it to him?
Yeah, according to most of the articles I've read the EBs he was taking can be found at GNC.

You can get them at an overseas pharmacy without a RX or you can get it as a research chem, legally, in the US. No problem getting these at all. And they are PEDS 101. Beginner level if you do even the smallest amount of research.

they were talking about how estrogen blockers are pretty advanced in the world of PEDs. that if you are taking estrogen blockers, MOST LIKELY it's not your first time doing it and you're probably already balls-deep in that PED world

I felt bad for Jones at first--watching him cry, but the more I hear people talk about this, I am almost glad he is gone now.

Jones had a couple of fights where things were pretty close... the Gustafsson fight comes to mind.

"estrogen blockers are pretty advanced in the world of doping and it's probably not his first time if that's what he had in his sytem"
even if it was their first time...who would ever cycle on without cycling off?say what you want about fighters.....but when it comes to knowing what and how to put something in their body...it ain't amateur hour

30 mis of research

1S9bxni.gif

You can buy any Rx you want online, it's pretty cool and frightening at the same time.

Its hard to believe that he'd' knowingly take those. With the way theres so many OTC "supplements" throwing analogues of illegal things in there, i'll wait to see how this develops.

If he'd been using previously & not getting busted, surely he'd have a better plan than that?

Back