Elections Establishment declares 'War on Terror' against America

I don’t think it’ll come to conflict. Only if the left tries to use conflict.

the common American isn’t going to let the left just take their rights away. They’ll say, we’ve had enough. We are leaving.

LOL

"I don’t think it’ll come to conflict. Only if the left tries to use conflict."

It says after the right wing insurrection.

"the common American isn’t going to let the left just take their rights away. They’ll say, we’ve had enough. We are leaving."

Where to and how?

LOL

"I don’t think it’ll come to conflict. Only if the left tries to use conflict."

It says after the right wing insurrection.

"the common American isn’t going to let the left just take their rights away. They’ll say, we’ve had enough. We are leaving."

Where to and how?
Lol “insurrection”

596.gif

Their states.
The left can’t arrest and murder tens of millions of their fellow Americans. There is nothing they can do.

the people shall be free

it will be worked out. It’ll be an amicable divorce.

Lol “insurrection”

596.gif

Their states.
The left can’t arrest and murder tens of millions of their fellow Americans. There is nothing they can do.

the people shall be free

It seems inevitable and I really hope it is amicable. In part because an American civil war would probably snowball into a global conflict.

That officer talked to His family after the riot and told them he was pepper sprayed twice. That’s all that happened to him. Those are his direct words relayed by his family.

He then had a stroke later that night in his office around 9pm. The stroke was due to a blood clot.

The death is being investigated still.

The left just falsely put out a fake narrative that “an officer was beaten To death by the crowd”

it’s fake news. The left always uses fake news.
Talk to the moderator madmick. He will explain it as well.

that one lady was unarmed and should not have Been shot. She could have easily been apprehended on the other side as she would have been all alone.

Most people just hung out. Some people rolled joints in the rotunda and smoked them. The media lies. Stop believing the lies.

No matter how you try to make excuses, he was murdered. They are investigating to figure out who it was.

You can make excuses for cop killers all you want, that won't change the facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...tics/capitol-police-officer-killed/index.html

Lol “insurrection”

596.gif

Their states.

the people shall be free

You people won't do jack shit but shoot up schools or churches and elect fucking boobs to represent your views about government not being shit.

LOL. I'm sure red states are as willing to forgo billions in subsidization from blue states far more than the supposed need of blue states to import food supplies. It's not like supply side economics leads GOP-ran states to consistently be ran into the ground, fiscally...........

Yup one of the biggest economies on earth and a state that pays for the country.

If you dolts spent a fraction of this time focusing on the real net drains in America (red states) we might have a fighting chance.
It doesn’t take much digging to see that California is actually pretty even in its give/take to the fed

they have one of the biggest economies on earth And pay for the rest of the country.

Why don’t you guys ever talk about the worst states from time to time? Why do you always talk shit about places that are successful.

Why don’t you talk about Kentucky, miss, Alabama, West Virginia, Arkansas for a change of pace.
Bro you can’t even directly respond to California having one of the best economies out there.

You have nothing to say so you compared it to Alaska’s land size. This is about as deep as you can go. You have nothing going on upstairs

No you dolt you been saying biggest which is what I responded too, biggest don't matter in terms of good or bad... Now you are saying best .... which one is it or is it both? lol

It obviously was way over your head "cali has a big economy" ... .yea there is a lot of f'n people there duh.... India has a big economy... oh so does China and Alaska has a lot of land... General observations don't move the needle you dork.

Yes....this is why things should always be looked at per capita.

GDP per capita by state:

1) DC
2) NY
3) Massachusetts
4) Delaware
5) Connecticut
6) California

44) Kentucky
45) Montana
46) South Carolina
47) Alabama
48) Idaho
49) West Virginia
50) Arkansas
51) Mississippi

Hmmmm I seem to notice a distinct trend here. Lets see if the deplorables can figure it out.

I for one am enjoying how eager MSM is to lick biden's old butthole.
4 years of fawning coming right up
The MSM got nothing on the war room posters. They want to lick his butthole after his morning Metamucil and scripts...

Last edited:
Yes....this is why things should always be looked at per capita.

GDP per capita by state:

1) DC
2) NY
3) Massachusetts
4) Delaware
5) Connecticut
6) California

44) Kentucky
45) Montana
46) South Carolina
47) Alabama
48) Idaho
49) West Virginia
50) Arkansas
51) Mississippi

Hmmmm I seem to notice a distinct trend here. Lets see if the deplorables can figure it out.

Yet the wealth disparity is greatest in the top states:
1) DC
2) NY
3) Massachusetts
4) Delaware
5) Connecticut
6) California

You basically have to live in a tent or hovel unless you are the top 1%.

Lol at CA being way above TX yet people are leaving CA with a vengeance and moving to TX

Just use common sense

And yet the population in California is not experiencing negative growth. People are still coming in droves then too huh? Use some common sense lol!

1) DC
2) NY
3) Massachusetts
4) Delaware
5) Connecticut
6) California

Yea, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, are all full of millions and millions of tents and hovels you fucking dumbass lol.

You still haven’t directly answered the question I asked. Why don’t you ever focus on America’s worst states rather than smearing one of America’s most successful states?
Over 22% of the countries homeless are in Cali... Your definition of successful is a little strange.
Fact is, every single state has positive and negative aspects. They all have alot of work to do to be better. The fact you turn everything in to red and blue is off putting. Would you be surprised if you learned in these horrible red states, the worst parts of them are bigger cities run by local Democrats? Of course not, you already knew that.

Both parties are broke, deal with it!

1) DC
2) NY
3) Massachusetts
4) Delaware
5) Connecticut
6) California

Welfare recipients per capita by State:

1) New Mexico
2) Louisiana
3) West Virginia
4) Mississippi
5) Alabama
6) Oklahoma

Hmmmm none of the states you listed....and 5 out of 6 being blood red. Interesting.

Welfare recipients per capita by State:

1) New Mexico
2) Louisiana
3) West Virginia
4) Mississippi
5) Alabama
6) Oklahoma

Hmmmm none of the states you listed....and 5 out of 6 being blood red. Interesting.

They don't really live in tent cities or hovels though with the exception of New Orleans.

If you look at that other list that includes DC, Cali, their are tent cities and hovels everywhere. Such a big gap between the poor and the 1% who have all the white privilege money.

Back