Elections Establishment declares 'War on Terror' against America

I think so too. Lotta all or nothing kinda thinking in America right now and sadly our side isn't immune either. It's complicated but I think tech and how it's made us all the star of our own reality show is the driver underneath it all.

Everyone seems so extreme now and like they can't hold multiple views or thoughts in their heads any more.
Dude, BLM chants are “no border, no wall, no USA at all”

And the democratic parties desire to do away with every constitutional right we have is what’s tearing the country apart. No more freedom of speech it’s now hate speech. Tax religious institutions out of existence. Take away the second amendment. The new war on terror is just going to be the war on the American right wing.

so that’s what’s happening. America is split. The left will keep going way left over the cliff, and the people on the right will just declare we’ve had enough. And we are going to continue living america in pre 9/11 mode.

Remember back to America before the year 2000. It can be that way again. And people will be proud Americans again.

So yes to both questions I asked. You love trump but at the same time want to see America succeed. Those two things don’t go together.

Wait what? I never said I love Trump. He is amusing. I want the most backwards red states to leave as they are a net drain and will slow down the US for the next 30 years minimum. Biden is a joke that the US public was too afraid to vote for true universal healthcare and someone who wants to take on corporations (Bernie).

Wait what? I never said I love Trump. He is amusing. I want the most backwards red states to leave as they are a net drain and will slow down the US for the next 30 years minimum. Biden is a joke that the US public was too afraid to vote for true universal healthcare and someone who wants to take on corporations (Bernie).

I See post after post of you supporting his nonsense.

And yet they pay for the country and have one of the biggest economies on earth.

you still haven’t answered my question. Why don’t you ever bring up the actual worst states in the country?
Because they aren't by any standard other than "someone else in my state is rich". Fuck do I care if I live in the same 39 million person state as some google fuck head or Harvey Weinstein? Those other states don't even have 55 electoral votes combined and haven't mismanaged themselves so badly that they "have the biggest economy" yet also a "housing crisis" with bums all over the place.

you actually tried to compare the size of a state to another states economy. Why not compare both states economies rather than ones size to the others economy? Next you’ll be comparing California’s economy to a states college football team

Why even bother talking to you? You have no clue what you’re saying at all. All people like you deserve is to be laughed at.
It obviously was way over your head "cali has a big economy" ... .yea there is a lot of f'n people there duh.... India has a big economy... oh so does China and Alaska has a lot of land... General observations don't move the needle you dork.

It obviously was way over your head "cali has a big economy" ... .yea there is a lot of f'n people there duh.... India has a big economy... oh so does China and Alaska has a lot of land... General observations don't move the needle you dork.

Honestly what are you babbling about? Do you see what you’re typing on the internet?

Alaska having a lot of land is a meaningless statement to make. It serves no purpose at all.

Because they aren't by any standard other than "someone else in my state is rich". Fuck do I care if I live in the same 39 million person state as some google fuck head or Harvey Weinstein? Those other states don't even have 55 electoral votes combined and haven't mismanaged themselves so badly that they "have the biggest economy" yet also a "housing crisis" with bums all over the place.

no there are plenty of metrics that determine why a state would be ranked in the bottom.

You still haven’t directly answered the question I asked. Why don’t you ever focus on America’s worst states rather than smearing one of America’s most successful states?

Why don’t you talk about the actual net drains in America. Red states are the worst in every metric in the country. From infant mortality rates, to healthcare, to obesity, to education. They fail at everything.

In a crazy but predictable move, the establishment has decided to wage a 'War on Terror' on dissenters in USA.

A bill introduced by House intelligence committee chair Adam Schiff “would take existing War on Terror legislation and simply amend it to say we can now do that within the US,”.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/rep-schiff-announces-domestic-terrorism-bill

Civil liberties were never more at risk for American citizens.

https://www.rt.com/usa/513257-brennan-greenwald-domestic-war-terror/

Right-wingers have come a long way since being gung ho for the war on terror that was declared in 2001. Now you guys are the resistance. Cool.

Maybe another adult can explain it to you kiddo

Bro you can’t even directly respond to California having one of the best economies out there.

You have nothing to say so you compared it to Alaska’s land size. This is about as deep as you can go. You have nothing going on upstairs

Dude, BLM chants are “no border, no wall, no USA at all”

And the democratic parties desire to do away with every constitutional right we have is what’s tearing the country apart. No more freedom of speech it’s now hate speech. Tax religious institutions out of existence. Take away the second amendment. The new war on terror is just going to be the war on the American right wing.

so that’s what’s happening. America is split. The left will keep going way left over the cliff, and the people on the right will just declare we’ve had enough. And we are going to continue living america in pre 9/11 mode.

Remember back to America before the year 2000. It can be that way again. And people will be proud Americans again.

You really love to traffic in half truths and outright lies man

I don't know what to tell you other than you are very much doing the planks and splinters in the eye game. I'm fully aware and troubled by things I'm seeing sects of liberals doing. But I'm not blind to the fact that right as become insane as fuck and that fact seems to be eluding you.

I'm not in blm chief stop telling me about that shit like that's what every person who leans to the left is into. For christ dude.

You keep ignoring my bringing up your how awesome it would be to live e in a homogeneous society as if that isn't an extreme view.

To be blunt start being intellectually honest if you want to talk to me I'm not a patient man and your shit is getting tired.

Then who is supposed to pay their reparations??
Their white neighbors. CHAZ proved that. The warlord and and his armed group of thugs would walk around and force white people in CHAZ To pay reparations.

there were people on camera for the news saying that reparations is “gimmie 10 bucks. Right fucking now. Get your wallet out”

Enjoy that lol

no there are plenty of metrics that determine why a state would be ranked in the bottom.

You still haven’t directly answered the question I asked. Why don’t you ever focus on America’s worst states rather than smearing one of America’s most successful states?

Why don’t you talk about the actual net drains in America. Red states are the worst in every metric in the country. From infant mortality rates, to healthcare, to obesity, to education. They fail at everything.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient

States that have worse income inequality than the country's are California, Connecticut, Louisiana, New York and DC. Wow, the deepest blue places in the country and Louisiana, which also has a democrat governor. Yeah, let's run the whole country like those places, because the trickle down taxation is working out so well there? Those poor people should just be happy that someone else has a billion dollars, amirite?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient

States that have worse income inequality than the country's are California, Connecticut, Louisiana, New York and DC. Wow, the deepest blue places in the country and Louisiana, which also has a democrat governor. Yeah, let's run the whole country like those places, because the trickle down taxation is working out so well there? Those poor people should just be happy that someone else has a billion dollars, amirite?

the worst states are all red. This has been done to death. Red states are the bottom ten in America and have the worst metrics across the board.

{<jordan}

What a sad dick tuck.

the worst states are all red states. You didn’t prove anything at all.

By every single metric from healthcare to obesity, red states are in the bottom 10 worst states in America and always rated the worst places to live.

Cali pays for those bottom ten states. Just like all the other blue states that keep America propped up on its back.

But in your mind you’d rather live in Kentucky than Cali or NY

Back