• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored ESPN: McGregor returning in July to face Nate Diaz for trilogy

Do you think McGregor will face Diaz in July?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
more pople ould buy nate ordustin and that a winnable fight for conor which is more important for conr at this time.

all the shit he gone thru. you mean the stuff he did to him self. he not the victim you know that right.
Never said he was the victim. He has had to deal with adversity even if it was brought upon by himself

EDIT: "winnable fight" oliviera got tagged by chandler and poirier and conor definitely has more precision than arguably poirier (using the term arguably loosly, dont take it as my claim) but definitely chandler IMO. styles make fights and while conor will PROBABLY lose to charles and will be an underdog he definitely has the chance to knock him out early

Nice, Conor only 1 win away from a title shot

Both want money, fuck it. It is what it is, Conor better not proclaim to be ready for a title after this, he gets an excuse as a warm up after that injury, which I think he needs. Hope it happens.

Would rather see Conor vs Masvidal.

conor fighting Nate is the smartest thing conor could do. it's a fight that will sell a shit ton of ppvs and the casuals will eat it up. plus it might be the only winnable fight that I've heard as a potential match for Conor's return. and if he beats Nate, dana can say "Conor's back" and all that crap and make even more $.

Nates been finished before. Mas was murdering him thus resorting to a dr stoppage. Josh Thompson KO'd him with a headkick and then finished him with punches.
I know about Josh Thompson but that doctors-stoppage doesn’t count lol that was pathetic

I know about Josh Thompson but that doctors-stoppage doesn’t count lol that was pathetic

I didn't like the stoppage either but nate was getting the fucking SHIT kicked out of him lol let's not pretend in anyway shape or form that was a competitive fight.

Last edited:
Never said he was the victim. He has had to deal with adversity even if it was brought upon by himself

EDIT: "winnable fight" oliviera got tagged by chandler and poirier and conor definitely has more precision than arguably poirier (using the term arguably loosly, dont take it as my claim) but definitely chandler IMO. styles make fights and while conor will PROBABLY lose to charles and will be an underdog he definitely has the chance to knock him out early

conor gets put on his back and how can connor do anything. that what all conr days sau conor in 1 vs khabib conor in 1 vs dustin. bluh bluh.

conr can fight nate and that what he do this summer.

on paper easy fight for Mcg: beats nate asks for usman.

Hopefully nate beats him but after the edwards fight i think he'll goof and taunt for 3 rounds and gets serious around the fifth which, will give MCg a unanimous decision.

conor gets put on his back and how can connor do anything. that what all conr days sau conor in 1 vs khabib conor in 1 vs dustin. bluh bluh.

conr can fight nate and that what he do this summer.
You're missing the point it's about styles. Styles make fights. Obviously Charles Oliviera is the better and more talented MMA fighter compared to Conor McGregor. You could say the same thing about Jose Aldo in terms of being an all-around fighter. However Conor was able to catch Jose, and Charles has been caught in his last 2 fights. "conor gets put on his back" they said the same thing before UFC 189

You're missing the point it's about styles. Styles make fights. Obviously Charles Oliviera is the better and more talented MMA fighter compared to Conor McGregor. You could say the same thing about Jose Aldo in terms of being an all-around fighter. However Conor was able to catch Jose, and Charles has been caught in his last 2 fights. "conor gets put on his back" they said the same thing before UFC 189

the aldo punch was lucky not skill. everyone said conor was knocking out khabib in 60 seconds. conor didnt and was mauled. charles does the same thing.

no they didnt say that before ufc 189 vs aldo they said conor is the better mixed martial artist and that who aldo wins a descion.

the aldo punch was lucky not skill. everyone said conor was knocking out khabib in 60 seconds. conor didnt and was mauled. charles does the same thing.

no they didnt say that before ufc 189 vs aldo they said conor is the better mixed martial artist and that who aldo wins a descion.
Conor literally did the punch in the dressing room before the fight. Double lucky for having done it pre fight an then landed it? I dont think thats how it works. Charles style isn't close to Khabib, it's closer to Poirier and if he does take him down the ground and pound will be similar to UFC 264 second half of round one poirier was beating mcgregor up but he was surviving.

I never said Aldo was the better martial artist, I said all-around fighter. ufc 189 was conor vs mendes

EDIT: I'm not even a Conor fan, I just have the picture because I think it's funny and its MMA related. I don't even believe he deserves the title shot instantly, but I'm just being realistic about the fight

Back