ESPN+, How do I get it on my smart tv?

Are 5t he weigh-ins only on espn+ or also streamed on mmafighting/junkie/elbow?

Wait a second, why did my post get deleted? lol I was just pointing out this is UFC discussion. Come on maynnn

Take your time. Find the proper directions or instructional video & follow them carefully. It's not rocket science guys. You can do it.

Place your smart tv in the UK and watch on BT sport

I just plug an HDMI cable into my laptop and use a wireless mouse if I need to navigate something.

ESPN+ is even more of a fuck up than I thought.

{<jordan}

It's not a channel, it's an app. You might need a smarter TV.
Yeah I think the ESPN+ app is only on the latest smart TVs I have a 2015 Samsung smart TV but I cant Dl the Espn+ app only crappy sports apps like for cricket.

Most smart TV's do not have the app. The cheapest way to get it is buy a "Fire Stick" from amazon for $40. Those of you with a "ROKU TV" are all set. Just download the app.

I just downloaded the espn app on my PS4 and it works great pretty simple once you get it

Fuck your Smart tv. I got PS vue, boy.

This deal was announced like 6+ months ago how are people still this clueless?

Because most people probably don’t play ball with this money grab add on bullshit and don’t care until it’s necessary to care.

Makes sense to me.

Sounds like you got a dinosaur TV, bro. Join us in the 21st century and get a goddamn smart TV.

This is sort of a dumb question but do any of you have any idea if ESPN+ will let you replay the event after it plays? I have to work tomorrow night but I would love to watch it afterwards

Back