ESPN hosts react to khabib wrestling a bear video

I'm staring to hate women.

edit: yeah sorry I'm late

This is the truth

She actually used to be cool but she's just turned into a bitter old hag these last few years.
I used to love her on Sportsnation. Hot, young cool chick who got bitter after a few years. Is normal.

Michelle Beadle is one of the most difficult human beings on earth to listen to

I don’t really like this whole women talking about sports shit.

Women werent really made to teach men about things.

wrestling some tame, small bear, doesn't prove anything, except he's an animal abuser...If khabib wants to wrestle bears, I've got a nice kodiac brown bear for him...I wanna see him last even 5 seconds with that bear, without being ripped to shreds...wrestling some tame animal is animal abuse...
Rumor is the bear was drugged and declawed also.

wrestling some tame, small bear, doesn't prove anything, except he's an animal abuser...If khabib wants to wrestle bears, I've got a nice kodiac brown bear for him...I wanna see him last even 5 seconds with that bear, without being ripped to shreds...wrestling some tame animal is animal abuse...

You realize baby bears wrestle with each other as play right? It's not possible to wrestle with a bear that wants to hurt you. You'd get mauled.

That was tough to listen too.

Trolling on a 2007 account with double yellows

You got some balls Conan

Trolling on a 2007 account with double yellows

You got some balls Conan

what are you talking about trolling? I have double yellows, cause I guess i'm a bit too bad ass for this site to handle..haha

Lol wrestling with a tame animal is animal abuse?

Is wrestling with your dog animal abuse?

Tibau>Bear...

In all seriousness, guys with the wrestling chops to give Khabib trouble: Lee, Ferg, Chandler, Frankie, pre-skid Maynard, Bendo, even a guy like Shane Roller.

And keep an eye on Gregor Gillespie.

You have to admit, she is right. It does look adorable.

Its like Winnie the pooh vs Christopher Robin.

Back