ESPN hosts react to khabib wrestling a bear video

He should rematch the same bear today, only without the chain. See who has improved more.

Was he playing with the bear? I wouldn't even watch the video..cause if there's one thing that upsets me more than anything is animal abuse...actually, in that video, that was a grizzley bear, not a kodiac bear..the kodiacs are actually much larger than the grizzley. If you can imagine that...
Yeah they're just wrestling and theres no way little Khabib was close to hurting that bear. I would be more concerned with anyone even keeping a bear to begin with, they're not pets lol And on a chain no less which is kinda shitty.

He’s just copying zangief rom street fighter.

Cookie cutter.

Yeah they're just wrestling and theres no way little Khabib was close to hurting that bear. I would be more concerned with anyone even keeping a bear to begin with, they're not pets lol And on a chain no less which is kinda shitty.

That is a house cat in Dagestan.

Second page and not one mention of that Jalen Rose hairline? Sherdog I am disappoint.

download-33.jpg

Second page and not one mention of that Jalen Rose hairline? Sherdog I am disappoint.

View attachment 425069

Got that Joe Daddy line working
Joe_Stevenson_500x325.png

Bear wraslln is nothing compared to learning touch butt at foot of master.

Probably the GOAT panel of MMA analysts right there.

Listening to casuals talk about MMA is insufferable.

Why did they pick the most boring parts of the video where they're pretty much just laying on eachother.

you hire people if they do a good job for you, it's not based on their morals...and it shouldn't matter...I wouldn't care if a guy was a kid rapist, if he could make me money, i'd be with that guy in a heartbeat...it's all about me...it should be that way with everyone.

Was he playing with the bear? I wouldn't even watch the video..cause if there's one thing that upsets me more than anything is animal abuse...actually, in that video, that was a grizzley bear, not a kodiac bear..the kodiacs are actually much larger than the grizzley. If you can imagine that...

OK, BIGCONAN...

Idk why people think this is so great. I’d roll with that bear any day. Cuddly little bastard.

Back