ESPN has pro MMA fighters profile now. How to get on there?

yup, PM me all of your personal info. need CC and social as well just for verification.

yup, PM me all of your personal info. need CC and social as well just for verification.
I should also say clueless fan boys that lives in mommy's and daddy's basement who doesn't train and will never compete in a sanctioned amateur fight ever in their pathetic life, please keep your lame comments to yourself.

People that's in this business, please PM me if you know. Thanks.

I should also say clueless fan boys that lives in mommy's and daddy's basement who doesn't train and will never compete in a sanctioned amateur fight ever in their pathetic life, please keep your lame comments to yourself.

People that's in this business, please PM me. Thanks.

I googled your name to see if I knew you.

blackfish-john-jett.jpg

#tilikumbless

Something about rubber and glue.

wrong about living in mommy's and daddy's basement. correct about never competing in a sanctioned amateur fight. im not an uneducated animal who fights in a cage for pesos

wrong about living in mommy's and daddy's basement. correct about never competing in a sanctioned amateur fight. im not an uneducated animal who fights in a cage for pesos
Such a weak ass clap back. You're obviously one of those typical MMA fan boys that dreams about fighting in the cage, and think you're a badass fighter just because you're taking beginner BJJ/MMA classes. And of course you always wear Tapout t-shirts everywhere you go telling everyone you're a fighter but you're nothing but a dumb fan. Truth hurt, doesn't it? =)

Thinly veiled "Hey look at me, I'm a fighter!" thread.

Such a weak ass clap back. You're obviously one of those typical MMA fan boys that dreams about fighting in the cage, and think you're a badass fighter just because you're taking beginner BJJ/MMA classes. And of course you always wear Tapout t-shirts everywhere you go.

you make a lot of assumptions and seem very agitated (and ignorant). are you off cycle right now?

go get that ESPN profile, clown. maybe you will get a big break and get that 2k show/2k win money

This thread is delivering. A guy who thinks hes a fighter but ESPN obviously does not vs a guy who is trolling this shit out him. Hahahahahahaha Like i said its delivering.

Simmer down son. You’re not even recognized on SD as a fighter. Get that and people might take you a little more seriously.

I like how shertards like to assume things. I never said I was a fighter. But I do know plenty of fighters, matchmakers, promoters, and they all said the same thing. MMA fans are probably the dumbest fans out of all sports fans. No wonder this sport isn't getting the respect it deserves because MMA fans are a bunch of retarded idiots.

I like how shertards like to assume things. I never said I was a fighter. But I do know plenty of fighters, matchmakers, promoters, and they all said the same thing. MMA fans are probably the dumbest fans out of all sports fans. No wonder this sport isn't getting the respect it deserves because MMA fans are a bunch of retarded idiots.

Simmer down lil guy, you are all up in your feels.

Back