Media ESPN era

11bravo1789

11B
@Green
Reaction score
Hello Ladies. Havnt logged in a long while. Though I keep up with the sport via twitter and you tube. I was thinking about it. Its been like 3 years since I actually paid for a PPV. Now with this ESPN + shit (I dont watch other sports). I’m slowly fading away. Shame because there is still great fighters to watch. I’m never buying ESPN plus.

Am I the only one or am I wrong and its actually worth it?

Bonus Video: RIP Legend

Am I the only one?
<AckbarTrap>

UXv1vnZ.png

UFC bots on sherdog confirmed

Last edited:
Hello Ladies. Havnt logged in a long while. Though I keep up with the sport via twitter and you tube. I was thinking about it. Its been like 3 years since I actually paid for a PPV. Now with this ESPN + shit (I dont watch other sports). I’m slowly fading away. Shame because there is still great fighters to watch. I’m never buying ESPN plus.

<AckbarTrap>

UXv1vnZ.png

UFC bots on sherdog confirmed
I dont know about this espn+ nonsense and i dont know anything about confirmed bots, but would you like to know what i do know about? UFC Fight Pass

For only 9.99 you can get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail....

Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still there

UFC fight pass could be an option ?

You know ive heard the fight pass has gotten a lot better. When they went to the ESPN + At first I thought if it was all inclusive. No more PPV’s at all. Good deal. But you pay for the service and still buy the PPV’s. nah nah. Not with two kids to feed.

Fight pass actually sounds more appealing then the +

Conor 2.0 era is every elite fans favorite era if you dont like it then go back to soccer

I met a guy at the airport once who said he got some Disney package bundled with ESPN+ ,... but he says he never watches it - so I could have his log in info if I wanted to.

I have espn+, cause its only like 4$ a month but don't buy the ppvs if you feel me here.

It's 5 dollars bro. Cheaper if you get the Disney+ bundle. If you are a fan of fighting it's worth it. ESPN+ is not the reason someone would stop following the sport.

You admit you haven't gotten a ppv in 3 years but ppvs have only been on ESPN+ a little over a year. So obviously you lost interest in MMA before then.

Back