ESPN and WMMA fight nights

You explained nothing, you gave an opinion with zero evidence to back it up.
No, you just didn't understand what I said.
Look at what a massive sports phenomenon Invicta FC is... LOL.
Literally every promotion other than the UFC is small time. Invicta is just as healthy as any other feeder league.
It's like the WNBA, not even women want to watch women's sports.
It's nothing like the WNBA. This isn't basketball, it's fucking MMA.

No, but there is tremendous overlap

Yes
Yes
Utterly irrelevant to the discussion.
Bullshit.

If you had ever trained with women, you would know it's like training with little children... and some of the ones I trained with were professional or semi professional fighters.

It's not remotely irrelevant, they are weak, they are slow, they are out performed by 15 year old boys. I have about as much interest in watching WMMA as I do a children's MMA league.

You know VERY well that WMMA can't stand on it's own as a commercially viable product which is why the UFC has never and will never attempt it.

Bullshit.

If you had ever trained with women, you would know it's like training with little children... and some of the ones I trained with were professional or semi professional fighters.
Anecdotal evidence. Your favorite!
It's not remotely irrelevant, they are weak, they are slow, they are out performed by 15 year old boys. I have about as much interest in watching WMMA as I do a children's MMA league.
Cool, you are cheating yourself.
You know VERY well that WMMA can't stand on it's own as a commercially viable product which is why the UFC has never and will never attempt it.
It doesn't have to, because it's the same product. It's the UFC.

Cry about it. Or don't, if you want to be cooler.

No, you just didn't understand what I said.

Literally every promotion other than the UFC is small time. Invicta is just as healthy as any other feeder league.

It's nothing like the WNBA. This isn't basketball, it's fucking MMA.
No it's WMMA, big difference.

I just looked it up out of curiosity, Invicta did 6 cards in 2022, only 4 cards in 2023 and 0 cards so far in 2024... sounds SUPER healthy there. Overwhelming demand in fact.

No it's WMMA, big difference.
WMMA is a subset within MMA. Complicated, I know.
I just looked it up out of curiosity, Invicta did 6 cards in 2022, only 4 cards in 2023 and 0 cards so far in 2024... sounds SUPER healthy there. Overwhelming demand in fact.
They no longer have a working relationship with the UFC but the UFC keeps poaching their best fighters anyway. They're still doing fine. And their product is consistently entertaining.

Anecdotal evidence. Your favorite!

Cool, you are cheating yourself.

It doesn't have to, because it's the same product. It's the UFC.

Cry about it. Or don't, if you want to be cooler.
Oh god, are you really one of these "women are just as strong as men" dorks?

Biological reality is a thing, no matter what your ideology states dude. I know people like you find reality offensive but you're just going to have to accept it princess.

...and no, I don't believe tat you ave ever trained, especially with women based on your statements.

Oh god, are you really one of these "women are just as strong as men" dorks?
No, but am also not an insecure misogynist who equates women to children
Biological reality is a thing, no matter what your ideology states dude. I know people like you find reality offensive but you're just going to have to accept it princess.
Your single biggest problem is that you think you're smart, but you are not.
...and no, I don't believe tat you ave ever trained, especially with women based on your statements.
I don't care what you believe. Your opinion is of absolutely no value to me.

We GET it. You guys don't like women.

Get some therapy instead of crying on a karate forum. It's cringe.
Your lame attempts at shaming language are extremely transparent and only succeeding in embarrassing yourself.

What is cringe is your standard SJW tactics. Go back to 2010 when they were actually effective. No-one gives a crap any more good sir white knight.

A friendly little hint:
For your standard bullshit to work, two things need to be true: people need to 1) not know the manipulative game you are playing and 2) they need to give a crap about your opinion.

Neither of these are true in this case so you're wasting your time.

Some sad, insecure dudes in this thread. Proof that toxic masculinity doesn't just hurt women, it also hurts the men who are infected by it.

False. Men's March Madness TV viewership is 10x the women.

I got no dog in this fight btw.

Your lame attempts at shaming language are extremely transparent and only succeeding in embarrassing yourself.
Ironic. Zero self-awareness on your part.
What is cringe is your standard SJW tactics. Go back to 2010 when they were actually effective. No-one gives a crap any more good sir white knight.
You're boring. You just constantly repeat the same empty bullshit.
A friendly little hint:
We are not friends
For your standard bullshit to work, two things need to be true: people need to 1) not know the manipulative game you are playing and 2) they need to give a crap about your opinion.

Neither of these are true in this case so you're wasting your time.
Another ironic post. You really are just a collosal hypocrite.

No, but am also not an insecure misogynist who equates women to children

Your single biggest problem is that you think you're smart, but you are not.

I don't care what you believe. Your opinion is of absolutely no value to me.

Oh that's cute, you're trying to misquote me... Yet again, standard, dishonest SJW bullshit. I compared their physical capabilities when it came to training MMA with young teenage boys. Ever seen what happens when professional female athletes compete with 15 year old boys? Doesn't end well for the women. I can go grab you some examples if you can't figure out how to use google.

Your problem is you are unable to argue an idea on merit and immediately devolve into insults and shaming language.

...and yet you immediately engaged when I said something you didn't like and have clearly become very emotional on the issue based on the nearly immediate shift to insults. That's some pretty funny behavior for someone that doesn't care what I believe.

Oh that's cute, you're trying to misquote me... Yet again, standard, dishonest SJW bullshit. I compared their physical capabilities when it came to training MMA with young teenage boys. Ever seen what happens when professional female athletes compete with 15 year old boys? Doesn't end well for the women. I can go grab you some examples if you can't figure out how to use google.

Your problem is you are unable to argue an idea on merit and immediately devolve into insults and shaming language.

...and yet you immediately engaged when I said something you didn't like and have clearly become very emotional on the issue based on the nearly immediate shift to insults. That's some pretty funny behavior for someone that doesn't care what I believe.
TLDR

You can believe whatever you want, since it will never happen. If you want to write some WMMA-hater speculative fanfiction, go right ahead. It's sad, but you do you. In the real world WMMA isn't going anywhere.

You'd really be better off getting some therapy for your insecurities and then learning to appreciate female fighters.
Honestly I'm curious whether someone like you would ever be capable of carrying on a conversation on a topic like this based on evidence and logic without immediately moving to shaming language and insults.

I have a feeling the answer would be no, as your brain would melt down trying to construct a valid argument without them.

I don't know what type of imbeciles you typically converse with but every time I have seen you attempt to argue this topic over the years you have just ended up sobbing "Everyone that disagrees with me is stupid and a misogynist" into your fedora.

If nothing else, at least you're consistent...

We get it, you guys have no argument beyond shaming tactics and insults...
The aren't shaming tactics, it's just being honest. You should be ashamed.

You are letting your emotional issues with women affect your enjoyment of MMA. That's sad.

Back