ESPN’s top 25 MMA fighters under the age of 25

List is bullshit imo. Umar definitely better than Aaron Pico

Gallagher at #7 is criminally high

........lest we forget

Bellator has only fed him some absolute bums since he got his shit pushed in. Shouldn't even make the list.

Did they had AJ Mckee last year? he is 25, i agree list is pretty uninspiring...they have Sage in the #25 spot, lol.

Last edited:
No Armen Tsarukyan in the top 5* shows how little most people know about MMA. He’s the best prospect in all of MMA

Last edited:
Having Loma Lookboonmee in there shows how badly they had to scrape the barrel to make that list.

Why do they have some random wmma fighter on the front of the cover

Reactions: TR1
11. Angela Lee
12. Charles Jourdain
13. Miranda Maverick
14. Kay Hansen
15. Christian Lee
16. Ismail Naurdiev
17. Ilia Topuria
18. Usman Nurmagomedov
19. Cory McKenna
20. Chase Hooper
21. Youssef Zalal
22. Loma Lookboonmee
23. Luigi Vendramini
24. Joshua Pacio
25. Sage Northcutt

for the non-clickers

The future is looking pretty shit lol
No one on that list really stands out

Not a very inspiring list, but let's remember fighters tend to peak around 30 years old on average. So under 25 is extremely young for this sport, wouldn't expect to see too many imminent contenders on there. Jimmy Crute is pretty legit though.

That's a pretty depressing list tbh. Number 4 has already been starched by numerous journeyman and number 6 got dropped by a jab from Roxy lmao

Maycee Barber is a can, with all due respect, although, it's WMMA, one win and she is in the mix. No way should she be at 6.
Allen just just badly, one-sidedly, shouldn't be on that list either.
ESPN is a joke, so why expect anything different?

ESPN is a joke, so why expect anything different?
MMA is the only sport where mens and womens coverage is mixed together and I don't understand why. Can't we just have separate cards and shows for WMMA? They don't randomly discuss WNBA highlights during Inside the NBA.

Not a very inspiring list, but let's remember fighters tend to peak around 30 years old on average. So under 25 is extremely young for this sport
By quick count, Demetrious Johnson, Max Holloway, Jon Jones, GSP, BJ Penn, all fought for a UFC title when they were 25 or under. I am sure there are countless more.

By quick count, Demetrious Johnson, Max Holloway, Jon Jones, GSP, BJ Penn, all fought for a UFC title when they were 25 or under. I am sure there are countless more.

I think Rose Namajunas and Michael McDonald too. Maybe Rory actually, not sure how old he was off the top of my head.

Back