ESPN’s top 25 MMA fighters under the age of 25

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Em9zDqRXYAIGuMn

Rest of the list here -

http://es.pn/Under25MMA2020

Unlike all the other UFC champions who never had losses before their prime.

Oh, thank you captain obvious. I dont remember saying none of the 25 will ever be a contender.

People like Barber, Gallagher etc have pretty much fought cans so far and lost when they fought actual conpetition so lets also not pretend theyre not the best we can hope for in regards to the future of MMA.

Oh, thank you captain obvious. I dont remember saying none of the 25 will ever be a contender.

People like Barber, Gallagher etc have pretty much fought cans so far and lost when they fought actual conpetition so lets also not pretend theyre not the best we can hope for in regards to the future of MMA.
You consider Gillian Robertson a can?

You consider Gillian Robertson a can?

I wouldn't consider them elite competition but the can comment was more towards Gallagher.

However I stand by my point, most of the list havent fought real competition and when they did they got found out and have had to go back to the drawing board, Pico, Gallagher, Edmen, Barber is included in thay. Thats not to say that they wont turn it around but Id definitely say 10 years from now, i cant see many being mainstays in the top of the divisions.

Last edited:
Still crazy to think Sage Northcutt won’t be 25 for another 5 months

Man he sustained crazy damage in his last fight. He's dropping right back down last thing I read. He still may end up back in the UFC if he strings a few wins together.

List needs

Salahdine Parnasse (FW - 22)
Erin Blanchfield (WFLW - 21)
Bibert Tumenov (FW - 23)
Matheus Mendonca (BW - 21)
Gabriel Santos (FW - 23)

James Gallagher ranked ahead of Arman is fucking hilarious

Maycee Barber is a can, with all due respect, although, it's WMMA, one win and she is in the mix. No way should she be at 6.
Allen just just badly, one-sidedly, shouldn't be on that list either.

Maycee Barber is a can, with all due respect, although, it's WMMA, one win and she is in the mix. No way should she be at 6.
Allen just just badly, one-sidedly, shouldn't be on that list either.

I think they should probably both be on the list somwhere.

When I checked a lot of the fighters I thought should be on for sure are actually 25 so don't qualify including Mason Jones, Jack Cartwright, Muslim Magomedov, Jung Young Lee and Roberto Soldic.

Back