Esopha-guss tear forced Charles Oliveira's early UFC Fight Night 74 exit

his eso-****-us?

hur, hur, he said ****, hur hur
durr hurr

eso****us.jpg

facepalm.jpg

im sure that was very painful, an good that CO didnt try to continue fighting. Im sure that couldve been alot more serious had he tried to fight.

Serious though, "TKO R1 1:39 (Esoph@gus Tear)" Would be some dopeass old school NHB shit.

I hope he has a complete recovery. Hate to see anything like this.

I like Oliveira and I hope he recovers as quickly as humanly possible. He's a young dude with a huge amount of potential.

"the part of the alimentary canal which connects the throat to the stomach. In humans and other vertebrates it is a muscular tube lined with mucous membrane."

For others like me who had no idea what an eso****us was.

Man, him and Max are gonna be at the top of this division for years to come. I thought it was a little too early for them to be clashing anyway. This just sets up an awesome rematch for later when one of them is champ.

I hope he has a complete recovery. Hate to see anything like this.

depending on how tiny the tear is he may not even need surgery. Recovery is usually quick and a full recovery is typical. Especially when the tear is found quickly.

Wow I have never heard of that before, an eso-ph-agus tear. Sounds brutal as fuck.

I was wondering why the TS typed the word that way and ... wow I can't believe that word is censored, lol. Just allow the damn words, we're not sheltered babies. If someone says a racial slur, dub them... simple.

My dad worked half is life on docks, collecting whar***e.

Back