Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Alright noob question. I've searched and no avail. What's the best way to find fort armor. Doing the quest for skaiv(sp). I can't find it for shit. Factory nope. As scav waiting for npcs to drop it nope. Nothing

Alright noob question. I've searched and no avail. What's the best way to find fort armor. Doing the quest for skaiv(sp). I can't find it for shit. Factory nope. As scav waiting for npcs to drop it nope. Nothing
Its literally that, my dude. Take it from a dead PMC or scav. I failed the task the first time. Got my fort off of a scav by the old gas station on customs. If you fail the task dont accept again until youve got both a kiver and fort in your inventory.

when i can beef up my character, i think we need should all have a 5 man night raid

have had a few deaths where I shook my head and said that's not possible.

I had some really stupid deaths today. Miscounted kills on Factory, go to extract and get mowed down by an exit camper. Next round I dump 25 rounds into a guy’s chest and head, 3rd floor hallway, blood everywhere, damage doesn’t register, he turns and one clicks me through my kiver. Desync ftw. In both of those runs I was murdering fools. Oh well, win some lose some.

I did find a way to make an incredibly powerful AKS-74UN. PRS rounds and crush Fort armor, zero recoil. 60 round mags would be nice. Working on it.

Apparently they nerfed the ideal 74N mod loadout when i was out of town. Making players now buy three other additional shoulder stock pieces to receive nearly the same amount of recoil reduction. 74N mod loadout now feels like its in a balanced place gunplay wise.

Did two fully decked out raids earlier. Had to stop for my body is still recuperating from Boston, lol. In those two runs i made in total 600K. 180K in the first raid on Customs, then 420K on my Shoreline raid.

Apparently they nerfed the ideal 74N mod loadout when i was out of town. Making players now buy three other additional shoulder stock pieces to receive nearly the same amount of recoil reduction. 74N mod loadout now feels like its in a balanced place gunplay wise.

Did two fully decked out raids earlier. Had to stop for my body is still recuperating from Boston, lol. In those two runs i made in total 600K. 180K in the first raid on Customs, then 420K on my Shoreline raid.

lol im begining to think running in squads is harder then singles..

lol im begining to think running in squads is harder then singles..

Believe they changed the matching system when it can apply. Placing squads against squads mainly and solos versus solos on maps.

For ever since they upgraded the servers two weeks ago(?). Only time ive run into squads is when im in a squad myself.

Believe they changed the matching system when it can apply. Placing squads against squads mainly and solos versus solos on maps.

For ever since they upgraded the servers two weeks ago(?). Only time ive run into squads is when im in a squad myself.

ive seen them in groups of 2 or 3, but not often

I still run into duos though, a d as a solo player it really feels like shit to wreck a mother fucker only to then get killed by his butt buddy.

Or you wipe both guys and while youre trying to heal some random scav or solo player catches you.

Double post, but oh well.

Today i had the two most single successful raids in my EFT career. Nothing outrageous, but they were both pretty fun runs. The first was a Factory scav run with an M153. Immediately spawned on a dead Saiga 10 scav and equiooed that. I heard loud automatic fire, sounded like an AKM, in the 3 story building. Crept up stairs from barrel spawn, and immediately murdered a PMC mid corpse loot. Got like 50k in dog tags plus another 30 in guns. Looted safe and found a Cat and Roler!!! Almost a 200k ruble raid.

The next was Customs. Actually had my leg blacked out by desync from a shotgun player scav. I didnt gear up properly andnonly had one pain killer!! So I slowly had to make my way from left side spawn to extract. It was intense, let me tell you. Construction area ended up with me getting a PMC kill and like five scavs. I made my way to the 1011 extract and hear footsteps... its a PMC wearing a pilgrim, kolpack and 3m, lol. Destory him and extract, 120k raid on one leg!

Good times.

Someone asked on reddit. So i figured i'd also post it here. Lowest recoil build for the AK-74N and AKM:

2018-02-04_13-23_0.png

You can just buy it from lvl 4 PK, Ghost. Which means I can't yet, lol. lvl 25 yet, just 4 more to go.

Recently I have been running the AKS-74UN in Factory. Mod it out so it has no recoil, use PRS ammo, and just murder the entire raid.

that back end is pretty rare if i recall.

Its all bought from the traders. Adapter for the AK requires Skier tier 3. A2 buffer tube requires Peacemaker tier 3 and the shoulder stock itself requires Peacemaker tier 4.

My most profitable raid since the loot changes three weeks ago:

2018-02-06_22-36_0.png

Came out to 400K from vendor sales. 540K once you factor in the Fast MT value
<{anton}>

NixhexTV is apparently a streamer on Twitch. Sadly he wasnt streaming : (

My most profitable raid since the loot changes three weeks ago:

2018-02-06_22-36_0.png

Came out to 400K from vendor sales. 540K once you factor in the Fast MT value
<{anton}>

NixhexTV is apparently a streamer on Twitch. Sadly he wasnt streaming : (

holy shit! did you go to hells hotel?

i found out rouge pmc's are gonna soon be in the maps. So not all pmc's will be players...there will be Ai pmc's

also Russian regulars and unpeacekeeping units. Also C4 is coming, you know how much fun it will be lacing up buildings with c4? :D

Back