Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Let me know if you guys want to squad up today. I really need to get Fort armor bad in the next 24 hours. I've killed a couple guys in fort today but couldn't extract. Too damaged after the fire fights lol. Those guys don't fucking fall.

On a more positive note, I've extracted with 2 AS VALs today, 2 OP SKS, an MPX, a Kiver, and a Pilgrim today. Not bad for a lvl 13 PMC haha.

I'll squad with you jumpy but I'm a total noob. Add me on Disc? Dulu#5759

I'll squad with you jumpy but I'm a total noob. Add me on Disc? Dulu#5759
Ill have to install Discord, I actually have never used it before.

Im happy to squad up anytime, I’ma noob too, only been playing for a week now. Level 14 PMC.

time marked, when USEC do a night raid with a full sqaud with night vision

Found a Docs case this morning in the Marked room on Customs along with a VSS : )

Customs map has more keys than my keybar can hold, lol. Only key im missing right now on Customs is the locked blue van near the UN Checkpoint(which i dont know if it exists).

I really need to get Fort armor bad in the next 24 hours.

You need to be character level 29 or 30(?) with tier four Skier to start purchasing them. If you cant purchase them its near pointless to save them from a raid(in your backpack inventory) since it will be lost in future raids. Best to start banking your money to offset a bad string of raids while stacking those gold chains to trade for it from Skier.

Found a Docs case this morning in the Marked room on Customs along with a VSS : )

Customs map has more keys than my keybar can hold, lol. Only key im missing right now on Customs is the locked blue van near the UN Checkpoint(which i dont know if it exists).

You need to be character level 29 or 30(?) with tier four Skier to start purchasing them. If you cant purchase them its near pointless to save them from a raid(in your backpack inventory) since it will be lost in future raids. Best to start banking your money to offset a bad string of raids while stacking those gold chains to trade for it from Skier.

we were playing today, i need to recover my money and work on my quests

I needed it for the 1st Skier task. I didnt mean to accept the quest, lol. Now I’m -0.10 rep with Skier feelsbadman. Oh well, no big deal.

I’ve had no luck with a keybar yet, but i did nab a docs case out of the marked room myself! Holds all the keys Ive collectes so far, as well as the maps and some cash.

we were playing today, i need to recover my money and work on my quests

Yeah, we keep just missing one another. Grimm messaged me at 5pm i think in-game but i was watching the CSGO Valve Major.

I showed Grimm the ultimate hatchling run on Customs. Just did one to complete a Prapor quest and banked 300K : )

I needed it for the 1st Skier task. I didnt mean to accept the quest, lol. Now I’m -0.10 rep with Skier feelsbadman. Oh well, no big deal.

Ahhhh, makes sense now.

Yeah, we keep just missing one another. Grimm messaged me at 5pm i think in-game but i was watching the CSGO Valve Major.

I showed Grimm the ultimate hatchling run on Customs. Just did one to complete a Prapor quest and banked 300K : )

Ahhhh, makes sense now.

yeah i dont see you on discord, so i can message you instantly. When you gonna be on ? i am trying to fix my debt and complete a few quests.

i was carrying 2 m4s and a as val today...plus 2 high value bit coins...

i lose connection with sever.....then die.

Just had the most insanely profitable hatchling run. Found two 0.2 bitcoins, $200 in US Dollars, a goldchain, a circuit, 14K in rubles and a gold clock....lol

.........customs?

Yeah.

Swallowed my pride yesterday to try out the AK-74N over the AKM. Nearly tripled my money and acquired near 200K XP.

Its astonishing how tighter the spread at full auto the AK-74N is compared to the AKM.

I trade in Blackrock vests for the 5.56 AK-74N's Prapor trades and profit. You can grab at least one black rock per raid(I'll scav run and swap my chest rig off a scav body). I only have lvl 2 Prapor and Peacekeeper, so I add a dust cover, rear sight mount, a red dot(from Skier), and the muzzlebreak/compensator to it. 30k gun for 12k(the red dot is like 10k rubles, the rest are super cheap).

I ran some factory last night and just fucking destroyed people, went from 30k rubles(after a bad day of raids)to 200+k with just dogtags and guns. Point click on dudes instead of ADS and rake in the loot.

If you guys have a spare Factory or Customs key I'd really appreciate a trade or something, lol.

I'll start playing this once it's optimized for consoles.

I'll start playing this once it's optimized for consoles.
Its PC only, brother.

Hey, dudes... i have 3 AS Val but cannot buy ammo. Im willing to part with one of them for Sherbros though.

If you guys have a spare Factory or Customs key I'd really appreciate a trade or something, lol.

Believe i have a spare Customs key. Its quite easy to farm all the Custom map keys from filing cabinets/jackets on the Customs map. My factory key i bought from someone for 14K USD(no idea if that was overpriced).

Cheapest way to buy a 74N is the black 74N by purchasing two tool sets from Therapist. Its 10K rubles cheaper baseline wise and the shoulder stock has 1 or 2 better ergonomic stats than the standard 74N.

Hip firing needs to be nerfed slightly with AR's. Their bullet spread is tighter than running SMG players in CSGO.

Believe i have a spare Customs key. Its quite easy to farm all the Custom map keys from filing cabinets/jackets on the Customs map. My factory key i bought from someone for 14K USD(no idea if that was overpriced).

Cheapest way to buy a 74N is the black 74N by purchasing two tool sets from Therapist. Its 10K rubles cheaper baseline wise and the shoulder stock has 1 or 2 better ergonomic stats than the standard 74N.

Hip firing needs to be nerfed slightly with AR's. Their bullet spread is tighter than running SMG players in CSGO.
I still have lvl 1 Therapist. Can never extract with Salewas... Always end up using them, lol. For now using Black Rock chest rigs has been effective. I don't have high enough trader to buy rubber pads for the stocks yet, either. Or hexagon silencers :(

I need a Customs key so I can do Prapor's A Delivery From the Past task. :/

I think 14k USD is way overpriced, hah. Everyone finds factory keys, I had two before last wipe, but now I can't get one to drop.

Yeah.

Swallowed my pride yesterday to try out the AK-74N over the AKM. Nearly tripled my money and acquired near 200K XP.

Its astonishing how tighter the spread at full auto the AK-74N is compared to the AKM.

akm is a semi modernized ak-47 so its bouncy as fuck. A fucking cold war model, so compared to nato and us arms it's pretty inaccurate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-103
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-104
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-105

^ these when they show up in game, are gonna be the real monsters.

^ this one is gonna be insane which all these are coming to the game

Ak-12 is a semi cooler 103.

The AEK is probably more on a NATO/US standard

everyone gun ive posted is confirmed

so guys....in the mechanic picture there is the following..

1 x Pechernegg MG (safe)

1 x Dragunov Sniper (safe)

1 x M14 DMR (maybe)

1 x G3 Assault Rifle (maybe)

1 x WA 2000 Sniper (maybe)

So the big open beta patch or next patch might bring a huge ammount of guns.

448pvnztn9901.jpg

Also i think thats a 556 swat on the table aka the baby m4

sooo lmg's are coming

Last edited:
Patch the other day opened up a lot of space on customs. Whole construction site is like twice as large

Back