News Eryk Anders vs. Roman Dolidze added to Nov. 13 FN event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/9/...-roman-dolidze-booked-for-ufc-event-on-nov-13

SIR

Eryk Anders vs. Roman Dolidze booked for UFC event on Nov. 13

A middleweight fight between Eryk Anders and Roman Dolidze has been booked for the upcoming UFC Fight Night card scheduled on Nov. 13.

Multiple sources close to the situation confirmed the news to MMA Fighting on Thursday with agreements in place from both athletes.

Fresh off a win over Darren Stewart in his last outing, Anders will attempt to win a second consecutive fight after going 3-1 with one no contest in his past five outings in the octagon. During that run, Anders has also earned wins over Gerald Meerschaert and Vinicius Moreira as he continues to prove to be a tough out for anybody while often times competing at both 185 pounds and 205 pounds.

Meanwhile, Dolidze will also look to earn two wins in a row after he dispatched Laureano Staropoli in his last UFC appearance back in June. Overall, Dolidze is 3-1 in the UFC with a 9-1 record in his career.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/9/...-roman-dolidze-booked-for-ufc-event-on-nov-13

SIR

Eryk Anders vs. Roman Dolidze booked for UFC event on Nov. 13

A middleweight fight between Eryk Anders and Roman Dolidze has been booked for the upcoming UFC Fight Night card scheduled on Nov. 13.

Multiple sources close to the situation confirmed the news to MMA Fighting on Thursday with agreements in place from both athletes.

Fresh off a win over Darren Stewart in his last outing, Anders will attempt to win a second consecutive fight after going 3-1 with one no contest in his past five outings in the octagon. During that run, Anders has also earned wins over Gerald Meerschaert and Vinicius Moreira as he continues to prove to be a tough out for anybody while often times competing at both 185 pounds and 205 pounds.

Meanwhile, Dolidze will also look to earn two wins in a row after he dispatched Laureano Staropoli in his last UFC appearance back in June. Overall, Dolidze is 3-1 in the UFC with a 9-1 record in his career.

God the most boring fighter on the roster Dolidze.

I didn’t realize that Anders is 3-1-0-1 in his last 5.

<mma4>

Dolidze ain’t boring when he can’t lay n pray his way to victory, good match-up!

Should be an extremely boring fight.

This fight has very high potential to be absolutely terrible.

Agree with ya bros. I remember Dolidze being like "hey coach, should I submit him?" in his 1st UFC fight then it went the distance. Anders doesn't do anything real well, think he's just athletic enough to stay around.

I really wonder what the f goes thru match maker minds when they put these together. They’re gonna ultimate hug eachother

They are obliged to offer at least 2 fights a year to each contracted fighter, and like 700 fighters.

So when they see some 2 unbooked ones, they send them an offer, I guess.

I think we might see that mythic Dolidze heel hook.

Beast with the leg locks apparently.

This is gonna be a fucking awful fight, isn't it. God.

Back