Rumored Errol Spence vs Bud Crawford Rumors

I believe hes going 55/45
Thats more than generous from Spence.
More belts, better resume, bigger gate draw, bigger ppv draw, longer reign at the weight, bigger name to casuals...all that could be more than 5%. Bud should of signed that instantly.

Spence side almost had to start with 60/40. I feel like 61/39 would be a bad move to start a deal in this context. 70/30 is just a waste of time to get to 60/40.
Crawford obviously starts with 50/50.

They ultimately split the difference and that is pretty awesome. I love negotiation but I would be terrible professional at this level. Splitting the difference is a L. This whole deal could have easily gone crazy/poisoned on both sides exactly because both sides know the other side can't walk.

At this point, anyone putting this fight down needs to seek medical attention for depression and/or doesn't know shit about boxing.

I am betting the underdog after the weigh in with a very small amount of bank roll. I am a huge Errol fan boy. I didn't think he would ever fight again when he just vanished for so long after the accident. Cheering for Spence with a small bet on Crawford sounds good to me.

I just can't imagine though this being anything other than on the level of Hagler vs Leonard to score if it goes to the cards.

Thats more than generous from Spence.
More belts, better resume, bigger gate draw, bigger ppv draw, longer reign at the weight, bigger name to casuals...all that could be more than 5%. Bud should of signed that instantly.

Not yet. But theyre more confident than ever it gets done. Spence has given up far more than he needed to to make this happen.

RR said hes never seen Spence this locked in on someone.
Good to know, glad Spence’s head in the game. If he’s on point I expect Spence to stop TC, wholeheartedly. It might not be a walk in the park, but he gets it done imo. Always believed so.

Spence side almost had to start with 60/40. I feel like 61/39 would be a bad move to start a deal in this context. 70/30 is just a waste of time to get to 60/40.
Crawford obviously starts with 50/50.

They ultimately split the difference and that is pretty awesome. I love negotiation but I would be terrible professional at this level. Splitting the difference is a L. This whole deal could have easily gone crazy/poisoned on both sides exactly because both sides know the other side can't walk.

At this point, anyone putting this fight down needs to seek medical attention for depression and/or doesn't know shit about boxing.

I am betting the underdog after the weigh in with a very small amount of bank roll. I am a huge Errol fan boy. I didn't think he would ever fight again when he just vanished for so long after the accident. Cheering for Spence with a small bet on Crawford sounds good to me.

I just can't imagine though this being anything other than on the level of Hagler vs Leonard to score if it goes to the cards.
I believe Crawford wanted the bigger split up until their respective last fights and #s.

they've both been welterweight champions for 4 years, i wouldnt say its "early"

they’re not really past their prime though. Not like canelo/ggg where there was an obvious drop off in ggg in his previous couple of fights. There’s no excuses can be made that it came a little too late for one of them

Good to know, glad Spence’s head in the game. If he’s on point I expect Spence to stop TC, wholeheartedly. It might not be a walk in the park, but he gets it done imo. Always believed so.
I agree
but I am worried about his eye

they’re not really past their prime though. Not like canelo/ggg where there was an obvious drop off in ggg in his previous couple of fights. There’s no excuses can be made that it came a little too late for one of them
it might be for Spence
from the crash and his eye
his performance against ugas had some moments that looked like a backslide
I hope it was ring rust
but Duckfurd deffo didn't want any part of prime spence(or anybody with a pulse for that matter)
he basically took the most sneaky backward path to the top.

What's RR's thoughts on the fight? What's yours?
RR will never pick against his guy, he thinks Spence is going to brutalize him. I think it will be a close fight and will depend on who has the better chin. Crawford is more refined but Spence has that terminator mode to him that not a lot of guys can handle.

I like Spence for a decision.

Finally they got this done. Spence is my guy this should be a fun one. I think this is gonna be close until E dogs him out late in the fight might even stop him. Spence's boxing is also underrated and I think his jab is underrated and that could play a big factor as well.

Back