Rumored Errol Spence vs Bud Crawford Rumors

lol keep calling this clown the p4p. Another disgrace.

Fight ain’t happening. Close the thread or at least edit the thread title to 2023.

Spence vs Thurman will happen next as I predicted a few weeks ago …. Crawford is the biggest waste of talent probably in the history of the sport …. A clown, cherry picker and a coward

Spence vs Thurman will happen next as I predicted a few weeks ago …. Crawford is the biggest waste of talent probably in the history of the sport …. A clown, cherry picker and a coward

Did he price himself out for this fight?

Did he price himself out for this fight?
Spence’s side agreed and signed the deal for November …. This guy was a pain in the ass since the beginning… $ was met … date was set and still he didn’t singed the F contract and now goes to sign and fight on an independent crap of a $40 PPV that no-one is buying… just straight up coward…. Plus he is still involved with MTK …

Chava suggesting Spence should try to pick up a fight in December as well with Thurman, Stanionis or Boots lol.

Chava suggesting Spence should try to pick up a fight in December as well with Thurman, Stanionis or Boots lol.

I’m pretty sure Spence vs Thurman will happen next … good solid fight … F Crawford

not-surprised.gif

This is getting worse than Mayweather vs Pacquiao and they won’t end up selling 4 million PPVs.

Spence wins a decision. Younger A side with more money behind him. Not hard to call. They will wait to put it off another year because, as much as Spence may say, or actually does want the fight, hoe handlers know Crawford will slow just a bit more in a year's time.

How can anyone say bud is a guaranteed hall of famer? You can’t have one win on your record at 35 and say you’re first ballot. Talent alone doesn’t make you hall of fame worthy.

Seeing the state of boxing, fans were lucky to see wilder and fury fight in their primes. Boxing turns into a joke

Back