Rumored Errol Spence vs Bud Crawford Rumors

Rubbish. The fight would have been bigger in 2010 when both were in their primes. You marinate a fight for 1-2 years max not 6. These clowns should not be in the p4p list.
No it wouldn't have. There was ppl who bought that fight who didnt give a flying fuck about them in 2010.
I know plenty.
Young ppl to old ppl who hadnt watched boxing in 20 years, were going to parties to watch that fight that simply wouldn't have in 2010.

No it wouldn't have. There was ppl who bought that fight who didnt give a flying fuck about them in 2010.
I know plenty.
Young ppl to old ppl who hadnt watched boxing in 20 years, were going to parties to watch that fight that simply wouldn't have in 2010.
Entire steel forgery I used to work at was gambling over the May/Pac fight, seemed like whole world was in on the sport for a minute there, pretty cool to debate with everyone everywhere for years haha

Sometimes it builds up.
I dont think think May-Pac does 4.6m PPV buys in 2009-2010 when it was being talked about.
I bet 3m would've been the amount, but the actual fight wouldve been better.
The process that marinated over 6 years got ppl interested that wouldnt have been otherwise.
It can build up fights at times, but I feel like all the waiting for this one is just killing the hype. Sure it will do well next year too but there really is no need to drag this out so much.

You guys need to
It can build up fights at times, but I feel like all the waiting for this one is just killing the hype. Sure it will do well next year too but there really is no need to drag this out so much.

Main difference is Floyd and Pac-Man fought everyone else but each other and we’re superstars.

Crawford is now 35 years old and his best win is a Shawn porter who retired. He’s neither a superstar nor has he fought anyone. Having skills is one side of the equation. But the man has zero signature wins.

At least fury has had compelling fights and an epic trilogy with another heavyweight in his prime

Total bullshit... Cool lets pretend his Spence accusations were true. Why the fk are you fighting a fringe #10 guy most people are not familiar with instead of the next best guys.

Because he doesn't want to risk an L that would give Spence a reason to continue what he sees as ducking?

Because he doesn't want to risk an L that would give Spence a reason to continue what he sees as ducking?
Why’s he taking a soft fight at all, he has the biggest fight of his career right in front of him and is ducking his ass off, we don’t care what his strategy for negotiation is at this point, he’s almost universally viewed as the guy not making the fight, many are just done with it and mentally moved on to Boots as the next one to cross fingers for.

he's supposedly the best fighter in the division.

if he doesn't want the spence fight to get away from him, then he should sign up to fight spence, not some guy nobody wants to watch.

crawford is fucking embarrassing now.

he's supposedly the best fighter in the division.

if he doesn't want the spence fight to get away from him, then he should sign up to fight spence, not some guy nobody wants to watch.

crawford is fucking embarrassing now.

honestly I am still a massive fan of Crawford but the guy can’t get out of his own way. He has torpedoed his own career and he’s now 35. It’s too late for him at this point.

Boxing is the only sport whrrr the best don’t fight the best. Can you imagine if the NFC didn’t play the AFC in the super bowl yet still yapping how they are the best

if anything he’s just gonna show Spence that he doesn’t even deserve a 65-35 split when he sells 25 k ppv.

I don’t think anyone should compare pac and mayweather stalling their fight for 6 years and think that’s gonna work for this one.

If anything they should have taken an page out of fury vs wilder. Their trilogy turned fury and wilder into household names in America. No one gave a shit about wilder or fury before that fight. Now they are all over espn.

I don’t think anyone should compare pac and mayweather stalling their fight for 6 years and think that’s gonna work for this one.
not to mention floyd and pac also fucked it up. everyone talks about how it was the biggest fight ever, but it actually had a lot of shine taken off by the time they got into the ring.

by now crawford's pulled his shenanigans long enough so that he deserves to get faceplanted like pac did against marquez and ruin the whole thing for everyone.

Anyone hear what price Bud was looking for against Spence?
I saw some pretty ridiculous numbers but I don't know how accurate they were

Back