ERROL SPENCE GOES OFF ON TERENCE CRAWFORD; SHREDS "SMOKE AND MIRRORS" RESUME

Im pretty sure I seen some youtube videos where Spence was giving Crawford alot of respect and now this...
I would imagine a guy like Spence gets a little tired of being asked how awesome Terrence Crawford is all the time.

Spence is kinda overrated imo
By who? He's not on any P4P lists. Out current number 2 P4Per's best win is Ray Beltran. Our number one has beaten greats like Jorge Linares and Rocky Martinez.

The P4P scene is pretty damn shallow. I don't see what separates Spence from those considered greater.

By who? He's not on any P4P lists. Out current number 2 P4Per's best win is Ray Beltran. Our number one has beaten greats like Jorge Linares and Rocky Martinez.

The P4P scene is pretty damn shallow. I don't see what separates Spence from those considered greater.
Except he is. Spence has been P4P ranked for a while now and on all the major lists.

Spence is PBC/FOX/Showtime loyal. He said it himself. He won't fight on ESPN. So he doesn't "want it with anyone". He wants it with Haymon fighters and no-one else.
Must be why hes asking for all comers. But ok.

I can see Spence as a P4Per considering how weak the field is right now.
it's not that weak. Loma, GGG, Crawford, Mikey Garcia, SSR, Spence, Inoue, Usyk, Joshua, Wilder have all earned their way onto the P4P list and that's leaving off Canelo, Oscar Valdez, and Leo Santa Cruz

Spence looks stronger but we all know TC's skillset is above everyone else in the division....he's cleaning out the house....

Spence's resume is just as bad. His only top win is Brook, who himself only has one top win to his name.

This. I think TCs is better, and I was just critizing it in the Floyd vs TC thread

Btw, Spence was drunk or something

Spence eats TC for lunch. Rofl at that video. Stay away from Broner and the clowns.

Brook IMO was never anything special, he won a close decision over Porter, but the real highlight of his career was winning round 3 against GGG and Spence struggled a bit against Brook, although Spence needs another signature win against the top 3 welterweights while Crawford is yet to have a signature win at 147

Brook beat porter more convincingly than thurman. Brook is legit and showed his skils against ggg and errol, he ultimately lost but had success against those big punchers.

errol is doing the right thing hyping up that fight but now bud has signed an extension with top rank bud might fight bums for the foreseeable future

If we go off the eye test Terence Crawford is more dynamic he is a legit switch hitter and skillful than Spence.

Spence has physical advantages over most of the guys he fights he isn't special other than being a southpaw, I cant call him a great fighter yet until I seem him going to 154 and 160 to his more natural weight division right now he is purely winning off his size and power.

Crawford will likely outbox him if they fight, he is a champion in 135, 140 and 147 that is Crawfords home he will likely reigned at 147 for years and retire there he might take a super fight at 154 in the future but as of now thats his division where Spence looks like a sucked in skeleton at 147 on weigh in, he probably has one or two more fights left before going to 154.

Spence sounding a bit punchy. I hope his trainers are taking care of him.

Can't just go off resume. Roy Jones didn't have a stacked deck and people knew he was special. Yes, Roy had some solid wins, but he didn't step through the ropes with a lot of guys that could have substantiated what our eyes and guts tell us: namely that Roy was a gifted talent in the ring.

I think Terence might be a better fighter than Errol, but I do think that Errol might be big enough and inexorable enough to win the fight. Actually, while I think Crawford is better, Spence would be my pick to win.

I couldnt hear him clearly, I only saw 3 mins of the video

Did he ask who has Crawford fought thats better than Algieri? LOL I think from the looks of his face last night he was drunk

I see his point, but he is also looking too much into it
This.

He seemed wasted in the ring calling out Porter and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a few before this presser.

If he is actually punchy already, then it's too late for him. He's too young to be showing those signs already...
I think he’s drunk. He seemed drunk when he called out Porter.

Back